Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 1957 Euro Palm Green/Sand Green, Logos, Semaphores

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Dawerks at gmail dot com
    unk
    Participant

JP is gonna deliver this to KCW before Aug 1.   Once it arrives, we can make a shopping list for our 3-day quickie.  Maybe plan for it sometime in September once kids get back into school.

Franz
    Participant

So I should get a complete painter’s drive train in the works?

Dario
    Participant

Let’s get Dario to help…….he’s funny.

Hahaha…you funny!!!

Anyway I’ll be available Sunday…maybe we can do some baja trails in the morning and start working on this project after some fun!!!

“Life is a waterfall,
    We’re one in the river and one again after the fall”

Rustabus
    Participant

Just for the record, 3,Day Quickies are a HAUL!!!! Speaking from the last one! You gotta stay up longer than everybody, do all the simple build stuff, clean up, feed our people, fill the fridge with beer…… but Yeah! It Will happen at KCW!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

JDM
    Participant

Nevermind, somehow I missed the part about it getting all the way to Colorado.

jp
    Participant

Um..can I stay and help?

I’m old, and slow.  But, I don’t eat much and I keep on smiling.

Best of all Cost; free!!

unk
    Participant

I will pay you beers and food, JP.

Franz
    Participant

So that was a “go ahead” and order a 1914cc long block from painters?

How about the transaxle? Does jj want to give up the used one he got from Wren…or should we get a new one built?

Then I’ll need to spend a couple weeks assembling and preparing said parts for install.

For this 3 day build I should have the beam, transaxle, and engine fully assembled and ready to install when you arrive.

John Jones

Um..can I stay and help? I’m old, and slow. But, I don’t eat much and I keep on smiling. Best of all Cost; free!!

JP… You can stay with us!!!  We have bedrooms, and enjoy company!  Bring your wife… You can borrow my bus and go camping!!  Hell, You can borrow the KOMBI and we will both go camping!!!!!!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

jp
    Participant

Awesome!! Thank you, you have a big heart JJ!

unk
    Participant

So that was a “go ahead” and order a 1914cc long block from painters? How about the transaxle? Does jj want to give up the used one he got from Wren…or should we get a new one built? Then I’ll need to spend a couple weeks assembling and preparing said parts for install. For this 3 day build I should have the beam, transaxle, and engine fully assembled and ready to install when you arrive.

honestly, im still trying to focus on getting that vert done before ramping this up……unless we need a lead time to order the long block.

Also, John u wanna sell me that tranny?

when u have a minute Franz send me ur thought on this bus.  I want to do the minimum so i can keep the bus value “in the money”.

Once bus is delivered, lets make a shopping list and then we can place orders.

I guess, no matter what, we need a bigger power plant…..so order the long block.  Let me know what i owe ya for that.

Actually, also order the tires too since we can see what they look like on the vert.  Maybe put spacesAvers on bus??

Franz
    Participant

Yeah, that is pretty much what I’m thinking. The space savers would look the sickness on pgsg. Painters was 6 weeks out the last time I talked to them. So I’ll get the engine going. Gather cooling tin A1 exhaust, brand new 40 webers, heater boxes. etc.

John Jones

Tom…  Trans and spring plates are yours…  that will help a bunch on labor and parts…   my pleasure to help out

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

unk
    Participant

Hey Franz.  U wanna call russell and order up what we need for the front end in terms of brakes and spindles? Email me the amount and i will send Russell a check.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.