Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 1957 Euro Palm Green/Sand Green, Logos, Semaphores

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is the MJ Ball grocery story bus from Saskatchewan. Bought from original owners, but is super original and tight. All OG glass, original engine and trans. Super solid bus with cool original logos.

It’s a Euro so it has unique Euro taillights and semaphores. Super special bus. New tires, front brakes, needs a bit more electrical/mechanical work. Complete bus (decklid, tails etc) except for rear bumper and middle seat.

Shipping available worldwide, only serious buyers please, this is a special bus. Parked in my underground spot and hardly ever get around to it, ready to move it on.  Located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.  $23,500 USD 🙂

mj1

unk
    Participant

Yo.   If i buy it, can i pay you upfront can you hold onto the bus for a bit until i make room in the stable?

jp
    Participant

Of course, I’m pretty flexible.  Would love to see it go to a KCW member.   Leave me your number or email dawerks at gmail dot com

Thanks!

unk
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Im boarding a plane to florida right now. I will ring you tomorrow. Send me ur mobile number to thomasunke@gmail.com</p>
    corporate already approved the purchase order.   So things look good.

jp
    Participant

Awesome, pending to T. 🙂  Thanks!

John Jones

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Im boarding a plane to florida right now. I will ring you tomorrow. Send me ur mobile number to thomasunke@gmail.com</p> corporate already approved the purchase order. So things look good.

speechless….  😎  I can’t don’t oh man what to say….  😎  😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

jp
    Participant

After all the haters, and whiners, I’m making a HUGE POSTER of this.  SKIM!

skim

unk
    Participant

Yep.  I bought it.   Gotta sell my original camper or find cheap storage.   Thanks JP.

Franz
    Participant

Storage shouldn’t be a problem for a guy like you.

I’d def trade some stuff for that camper…but that would only add to your storage issue.

John Jones

cool bus!!!!!   Damn cool bus!!!!  Slammed on fuch’s!!!!  lets do it!!!!!!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

unk
    Participant

safari’s, space savers, old-school lowered……..

Gotta buy/find a middle seat and rear bumper.

Franz
    Participant

Engine, transaxle, wire harness, dropped spindles, narrowed beam, disc brakes.

You should bring it to kcw and rent the clean shop for a couple of days. I can help you put it together.

and scratch the safari windows..all they do is leak and look cheesy.

Franz
    Participant

You know that stock 36hp and split case trans is going to suck?

painters 1914cc and 3.88 tunnel case transaxle is what you want. I think jj has a used 3.88 strait axle bus trans ready to bolt in.

unk
    Participant

Engine, transaxle, wire harness, dropped spindles, narrowed beam, disc brakes. You should bring it to kcw and rent the clean shop for a couple of days. I can help you put it together. and scratch the safari windows..all they do is leak and look cheesy.

Sheet…this bus just got a bit more expensive.

Franz
    Participant

Here’s that narrowed beam I was telling you about. I spent a bunch of time fully tig welding and controlling the heat. Beefcake adjusters, caster shock towers, 2 inch narrowed, perfect for fuchs or space savers.

Needs the center pin pivot welded on, and bushings installed.

58B36F8A-E9D7-419D-91FC-AD57F3DFDBE215E5787A-1794-4B0C-9B85-0F60EEF266DE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.