Home Forums Bullshit 1955 Barndoor

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yeah!  The Black / Sliver is what I was thinking too.  I also have my stock 16″s but the back has to come up, don’t know how far it will go up on straight axle.

jp
    Participant

Turned her around!  This side all the vents are gone, but I can’t wait till they are closed up!  Hope it doesn’t take me a year 😉

bdmonbdmon2

jp
    Participant

Spring time!  I am thinking of selling this beauty.  I think it’s the nicest, most complete BD available.  I haven’t advertised it yet, just asking for options here.  I was thinking around 35K USD.   Anyone into it?  Pass the word, I can deliver as well, no biggie!

It’s rolling and it won’t take much to get it running, driving.  Needs glass but all of it’s OG parts are there (rear bumper, headlights etc)

jp

Franz
    Participant

Nooooo! Don’t sell it.

jp
    Participant

It’s warming up!  Just thought I would put it out there and see if anyone wants it before I keep working on it 🙂

jp
    Participant

Its sitting and I’m in a selling mood.

Wren
    Participant

I wish I had money and skills….  Thats not one you should ever sell

jp
    Participant

I’ll regret it, but that’s where I live!

jp
    Participant

I’m keeping the 15W, it’s more my style 🥰😊🎩

jp
    Participant

Safaris? H4s?  Fixing the beng bumper…came off so nicely!IMG_20190617_171749_40120190616_231119

jp
    Participant

Cleaned her up, got rid of the little black moss spots.  Fixed a few bumper dings.

IMG_20190618_193438_349Had a cool visit with an OG, he showed me his 1968 Porsche 911 that hes had from NEW!  Wild.  Only took a quick pic of his badges.20190618_211306

jp
    Participant

I need windshield glass, and rear glass.  And seals.

John Jones

I try to ignore this thread so I itch less for a barndoor… 😎  lucky guy… 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

John Jones

two car trailer with this and toms bus… stay for a few weeks and lets knock out some work!!!!! 😎

Corprate and I will take you to the hippy hot springs and camping too!!!!! 😎  and stay here for ZILCH….  😎  well… beer and shop time… 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

jp
    Participant

My wife is super excited about Colorado!!  The only problem with 2 buses is the border and paperwork but it would be a real treat watching pros work.  I’m an amateur at best.

Proof, 2 hammers Haha.  I can’t get the big dent out…better than before!

20190619_114025

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.