New build! Something cool!

andym

Re: New build! Something cool!

Postby andym » Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

OGPaint wrote:I've got a really cool Buggy with good body lines, shortened pan....$1000. Could maybe deliver it to Sacramento if you want it and promise to make it cool

What do you have? I'm interested in making a useless fast buggy.
Andy In Modesto

Maybe Subaru parts could fix it?

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon May 08, 2017 3:09 pm

RELATIONSHIP.... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o that would cure all your boredom.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# possibly fix any extra cash problems you have too.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

andym

Postby andym » Mon May 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Fix or reduce my cash?
Andy In Modesto

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 pm

-Corey

andym

Postby andym » Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Hell yeah I'm liking these ideas guys!! That's chop top bus has Scott hall all over it!!

Thinking fiberglass body project is next.
Andy In Modesto

vwfool

Postby vwfool » Mon May 08, 2017 9:31 pm

I love that chop but would need a porthole to see out of it.

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Mon May 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Build something useful. Like a camper so u can come camp with the Kcw kruisers and the utah transporters. Thats what u need s good reliable country cruiser Subaru powered state line crossing split window bus. There is a good one on samba in Utah in the last few days 63 panel bus. GET ON IT FOOL!!!!

Franz

Postby Franz » Tue May 09, 2017 7:21 am

Rally racer. Aircooled. On/off road type. Maybe some hill climb.

Dario

Postby Dario » Tue May 09, 2017 7:39 am

68tintop wrote:Build something useful. Like a camper so u can come camp with the Kcw kruisers and the utah transporters. Thats what u need s good reliable country cruiser Subaru powered state line crossing split window bus. There is a good one on samba in Utah in the last few days 63 panel bus. GET ON IT FOOL!!!!

We got lucky and didn't see any scorpions in our tent, that's a huge incentive to have a camper by next trip to Moab \:D/
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

OGPaint

Postby OGPaint » Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 am

Franz wrote:Rally racer. Aircooled. On/off road type. Maybe some hill climb.

Hill climber with no radiator would be rad

andym

Postby andym » Tue May 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Something on knobby Fuchs ???

Subi Turbo buggie on knobby Fuchs? Fuck that sounds ugly! But cheap!!

I'm looking for cheap! If the Scott hall comes though, its gonna be a limo bus party here...I know JJ is jeolous he doesn't get that big old bitch in his shop.

I've been talking to ben about his sick ass motorcycle, I want that thing bad!!!

JJ might be right, I'm just bored at my house and shop. Need some homies to come do work with. I enjoy working solo, but also enjoy working on shit with homies around.
Andy In Modesto

andym

Postby andym » Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Franz wrote:Rally racer. Aircooled. On/off road type. Maybe some hill climb.

Might be air cooled, but will defiantly be injection and coil pack!!! Motorcycle throttle bodies!

Or watercooled and carbs??

I'm all fucked up!
Andy In Modesto

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed May 10, 2017 6:07 am

andym wrote:Something on knobby Fuchs ???

Subi Turbo buggie on knobby Fuchs? Fuck that sounds ugly! But cheap!!

I'm looking for cheap! If the Scott hall comes though, its gonna be a limo bus party here...I know JJ is jeolous he doesn't get that big old bitch in his shop.

I've been talking to ben about his sick ass motorcycle, I want that thing bad!!!

JJ might be right, I'm just bored at my house and shop. Need some homies to come do work with. I enjoy working solo, but also enjoy working on shit with homies around.

I hear ya Andy.... The dirty shop is getting dull.... and I am about done working by 5pm too... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o We just need some change I guess... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ My simple life is getting boring.. :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" I want something to get excited about.. something that keeps me up at night thinking, something I can't pry my brain away from.. like i used to be... something so important to me I can't turn it off... Wink Wink Wink Wink
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

BBWB

Postby BBWB » Wed May 10, 2017 6:34 am

John, you need to step away from your normal shit. I'm in the same boat. Same ol' same ol'. I've had enough interests in life to explore different things at different times. Motorcycles and VWs have been a life time interest. But as a hobby mostly (slight stint as a motorcycle mechanic and parts counter). My dad always told me that if your hobby is your work, you won't enjoy the hobby much. You seem to get along just fine combining the two, but I can see your interest decline in the last few years.

I've had a bunch of other hobbies that were born from being places where the normal pursuits were not practical. Like being stationed over seas in the military. In those cases, I got into backpacking/camping, skiing, photography/developing pictures, and ultimately building/flying R/C airplanes. I did build some model airplanes in my youth but the R/C stuff came way later when I could afford the gear.

My issue now is, I have plenty of things that keep the noggin going, just no energy to do it. Smile I'm going to zero in on my ultra light here real soon. :-k

I might suggest going out to the R/C field and ask one of the instructor pilots to put you on an intro flight with buddy box. My first such attempt hooked me for 20+ years. There's also lessons in real airplanes. You always seemed to be interested in both venues.
Let me draw you a fucking picture!

Return to “Bullshit”