Thanks Franz and KCW

johnnymain

Thanks Franz and KCW

Postby johnnymain » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm

Just wanted to extend my appreciation for the work franz did on my beam for scarface. It's been years since I drove a bus of my own and it's gettting close now, For those who dont know, me and franz have known each other for about ten years, mostly just through some barndoor parts we sent back and forth back then, I always admired the work he does and his attention to detail on the little og kinda shit, it can really make or break a build, anways we put the beam in last week and every time I slide under that bus I catch myself staring at the setup, not only does it look awesome it's got all the little tricks that I am sure will make this bus ride great, anyways enough of my rant kcw was super easy to deal with and the product is well worth the investment, thanks John and franz and hope to see you guys sooner than later all the best

K Leake

Re: Thanks Franz and KCW

Postby K Leake » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:20 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Kevin

21views

Postby 21views » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Nothing but love, I dig it =D> \:D/ =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> Franz is pretty awsome!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Glad he works here.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Franz

Postby Franz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks Man!

Thanks for having us do it. Barndoor bus stuff is my favorite. It was awesome fun building it and getting paid. Wink

I'm excited to see your bus on the ground. Are you working on 8" wheels this weekend?

johnnymain

Postby johnnymain » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:18 am

We spent a bunch of time setting the wheelsthis week they are at the race shop and will be done Monday, they are gonna look and sit perfect with super fat lips front and rear, we got a few tricks to complete the look, sure is alotta work to rehoop wheels, but you get exactly what you want, I am fucking stoked

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:36 am

Johnny is getting all emotional on us.... His 10 year project is nearing the end.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Johnny will have his bus done, his new house done... Life is gonna be good this summer.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Big projects coming together! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Bullshit”