Wilbur's '65 Westy

jb

Re: Wilbur's '65 Westy

Postby jb » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 am

Franz wrote:Yeah Will killed it. He's pretty much has had tunnel vision on his bus for the last week. Not many people can find the time, energy, and focus to get that much done in 7 days.

The boy has a goal in sight! =D>

willmoss

Postby willmoss » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:11 pm

jb wrote:Fuck ya young buck! Looking titties mang, Did you sell the other bus? You coming to party in Californ-IA next month? \:D/

Thanks! My younger brother is cruising the other bus right now and trying to sell it locally in Encinitas, CA

willmoss

Postby willmoss » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks for the support! I'm really happy with how this bus is coming along so far. Since my last update I had finished all the plug welds on the cargo floor and made up some closing panels for the front wheel wells and stitched those in before driving the oval home. \:D/ \:D/

I really want to be able to take this camping soon so I think I'm going to find some long weekends to head back and keep chipping away at the work. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

The only stuff I still have to weld in is a small section of the front floor and the battery tray, and maybe some door skin, but we'll see. :-k :-k After that its just some dent removal, bodywork, camping. Easy, right? [-( [-(

I love this bus though. Campers rule. =D> =D> =D>

mtnbus

Postby mtnbus » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 am

Nice work Will !
Looks great !

willmoss

Postby willmoss » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 am

Dropped my sketchy-ass steering box that Ross and Keith at Painter's said was going to kill someone and got it all boxed up and ready to ship to Wolfgang this weekend! =P~

And did a little floor patch. Ruined a whole KF outer floor piece for this little bit. [-( [-( FUN! \:D/ \:D/

Return to “Bullshit”