rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Re: California to Tucson to KCW!

Postby rustabus » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 am

Welcome Andy!!!!! Whatcha gonna dig into?!????? :-k :-k Smile

BBWB

Postby BBWB » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:48 am

shit Andy was up before me!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ He's ALL excited to work.. I like to get up and ease into my day... Not Andy.. He's ready to work! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

We had a kick-ass four days. Had to come back to work today to rest from it all. Smile
Let me draw you a fucking picture!

andym

Postby andym » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Today was a fun. I mean today was a blast...really I was blasting dons oval.

It's nice being here around like minded guys. Maybe I can call my work and delay my return for a few more days..

Great day at KCW for myself, looked like a good productive day for everyone here.
Andy In Modesto
"23 year olds don't know dick!!!" John Jones

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:34 pm

thanks for helping out Andy!!! It was a nice, yet short visit... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Working on my fortress of solitude.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Damn he's gone already! I was hoping that he was just going to decide to stay :-$ :-$ Smile

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:46 pm

rustabus wrote:Damn he's gone already! I was hoping that he was just going to decide to stay :-$ :-$ Smile

I think I could easily talk him into moving here and working for KCW.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I don't want to unroot him from cali.. I just had 2 guys leave.. this place must not be all that awesome place to work.. :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" I want him to really think about it before we even seriously talk about it.. :-k :-k :-k :-k Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink He is uber talented and uber uber motivated.. His youth is both admiring and contagious... But I can't keep up with a young badd ass like andy. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# But does the place "need" some youth??? Or should we just ride this old horse till the legs fall off?? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Hiring someone as kick ass as Andy means ramping things back up.. I would feel obligated to keep the young man employed... and this new subi passion of his.... I know people will be asking me to start doing those... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

BBWB

Postby BBWB » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 pm

You'd search along time to find a guy with Andy's talents. We talked plenty about him working there for you and also the possibility of him coming out here to Tucson. He already came out once for work a few years back. Has some family here. I know he could find work in his field here.
He energized me to no end. Love his enthusiasm. Miss having him around already.

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 pm

If someone wants a subi conversation. You tell them that is Andy's department. O:) O:) O:)
Kevin

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Having the Subaru option can only make KCW even more attractive. Like I've said before, it's not for me but I can see how it would be the best choice for some people.
Living!

Franz

Postby Franz » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah, and we have Dan's notch here that he could work on. :-$

andym

Postby andym » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

I made it to the Utah / Nevada boarder. Sorry Kevin, I was on a roll and kept going. Like I said, thank you for the offer.

Thank you everyone, this trip has been a blast!!!

First off, Tucson Arizona. Helping Ben out with finishing his project and meeting his family and friends was great. I loved every minute of it. From eating tasty steak, to donuts and beer for dinner. Thanks for the good time Ben!

4 days later, then 10 1/2 hours of driving I arrive at KCW. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone at KCW. Monday I worked with jj and George in the dirty shop until it was blast booth time. Today was only part of the day for me, working with Franz in the clean shop. 3 badass dudes!!!

Bunch of visitors, got to see a lot of people from previous KCW visits showed up so that was really cool. Ron and wife, Matt, chip, pat, Dan.

Now for the dirt... Like I told jj at some point, I feel really fortunate that he would consider me as a KCW guy, thank you! Im not committed or saying I'm 100% in. Still have tons of thinking and options to weigh. it would be a huge change for me, but I think that's what I've been looking for. New opportunity. Plus Colorado is so dam nice!! The scenery is something else! We will figure it out.

As far as Subi work goes... We will have to ask Sammy and see what he says. The Subi shit is just that, shit. I know that's not what KCW does or offers. I think we're all driving John crazy with Subaru talk, it's all for fun.

Thanks Ben for everything at your place!
Thanks jj and corporate for everything at your place!

Awesome experience. I'll let everyone know when I'm home tomorrow.
Andy In Modesto

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Heh, see ya back soon!!!! Smile =D> Smile =D> Smile =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 am

I haven't been in the stack up the work mind frame lately.... More like..... over bid about everything and run people off in hopes of not to have to educate any new customers on what it takes to build a nice Volkswagen.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

But this BD is moving along so fast....... I might have to take on a few other big projects.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

The POTENTIAL is out of the roof here... Just need the passion and drive.... O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

BBWB

Postby BBWB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:11 am

I would guess Andy is on the western side of Nevada by now. Wish I could for-see the future. I think he's going to make a jump. Just not sure which direction.

andym

Postby andym » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Just made it home! I got up at 5am, which is 4am California time and hit the road. Early start meant early finish. Really wanted to miss the 5pm traffic in California. And I did!

I saw a funny road sign in Nevada somewhere. "Your car isn't a phone booth" no shit!!!
Andy In Modesto

Return to “Bullshit”