Yakima WA volksfest

jb

Yakima WA volksfest

Postby jb » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:49 am

How many PNW homies are gonna hit this show next weekend? Couple of us are gonna pile in gregs bus a Tdi powered vanagon :-# and head south \:D/ Ive never been but from what I hear it's not a sober trip 8-[ gonna be a blast! Parker (one more before baby comes? :-" ) zack? Shrek?, left_coast? Loosenuts? Lot closer for some of you brothas.....lets do this!!!!! \:D/ \:D/

JRW

Re: Yakima WA volksfest

Postby JRW » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Best part is the camping , Bunch of good people. And some night swapping. Oh ya. Slight hangover Sunday

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 pm

jb wrote:How many PNW homies are gonna hit this show next weekend? Couple of us are gonna pile in gregs bus a Tdi powered vanagon :-# and head south \:D/ Ive never been but from what I hear it's not a sober trip 8-[ gonna be a blast! Parker (one more before baby comes? :-" ) zack? Shrek?, left_coast? Loosenuts? Lot closer for some of you brothas.....lets do this!!!!! \:D/ \:D/

I will prolly be home working on the bus :-({|= Have fun!

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:56 pm

I requested it off months ago, yesterday I look at my schedule and they've got me working ](*,) I had a great time last year. Hop Harvest is going on the same time, if you like beer Yakima is the place to be! Hopefully I can get it figured out, but I still won't be there until late Saturday night at the earliest.
Living!

21views

Postby 21views » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 pm

jb wrote:How many PNW homies are gonna hit this show next weekend? Couple of us are gonna pile in gregs bus a Tdi powered vanagon :-# and head south \:D/ Ive never been but from what I hear it's not a sober trip 8-[ gonna be a blast! Parker (one more before baby comes? :-" ) zack? Shrek?, left_coast? Loosenuts? Lot closer for some of you brothas.....lets do this!!!!! \:D/ \:D/

going to have to pass Josh. enjoy the journey I expect lots of photos. . . . . . . . . . or perhaps ill be able to make it :-$ :-$ :-$

jb

Postby jb » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 am

GTV wrote:Hop Harvest is going on the same time, if you like beer Yakima is the place to be! Hopefully I can get it figured out, but I still won't be there until late Saturday night at the earliest.

"If you like beer" he says :-" :-" =D> =D> Bomb up sat night for sure!!

Left_coast*9 wrote:
I will prolly be home working on the bus :-({|= Have fun!

That's as good an exscuse as any! Next time :-$

21views wrote:
going to have to pass Josh. enjoy the journey I expect lots of photos. . . . . . . . . . or perhaps ill be able to make it :-$ :-$ :-$

Dude! I was kidding about you.....take it from me, stick close to home....shit gets real FAST at the finish line!!!! =D>

I'm stoked about this trip! Giddy up!!!

OGPaint

Postby OGPaint » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:29 am

I'm gonna go for sure!

We are gonna leave Friday and camp Friday night at Taidnapam park on Hwy 12. A few other folks are gonna join us, anyone is welcome. https://www.mytpu.org/file_viewer.aspx?id=225

I know a few people camp closer to Yakima, but I need a place with showers at least one of these camping nights :-" :-" and this place is in the woods so it'll be cooler than Yakima usually is in the afternoons :-# :-# Will be an easy drive to Yakima on Saturday. Taidnapam is on the way for Oregon people, Tacoma and Olympia people and of course our Island Friends!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

jb

Postby jb » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:40 am

No idea how to pronounce that but looks/sounds good to me!! I'm ready to go now....fuck work =D>

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:15 pm

F me I have heard from Western WA locals that this event is killer. I am gonna miss it ](*,) ](*,)
http://www.avva.us/volksfest.html
Really Jealous of those going. JB you're not gonna throw the 55 on a trailer and take it by storm??? \:D/ :-k

jb

Postby jb » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

I didn't realize until a couple days ago there was drag racing at the event =D>

No 55 is staying tucked up here....I'm not into trailering my car all the way down there to camp/booze, load back on the trailer and head home #-o I'm gonna Ride in the back of gregs camper and drink Smile

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 pm

I got Sunday off, but I'm working until 8pm Saturday ](*,) I won't be there until 10:30-11pm, but I'll be there!
Living!

OGPaint

Postby OGPaint » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:23 am

GTV wrote:I got Sunday off, but I'm working until 8pm Saturday ](*,) I won't be there until 10:30-11pm, but I'll be there!

I think quite a few beers were consumed after 11pm last year. Get yerself out there.

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:53 am

GTV wrote:I got Sunday off, but I'm working until 8pm Saturday ](*,) I won't be there until 10:30-11pm, but I'll be there!

That is dedication! Have fun!

jb

Postby jb » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:28 am

Awwwwweeee yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh =D>

jb

Postby jb » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Hammer down in the tDi. \:D/ \:D/

Return to “Bullshit”