September 16th and 17th .....MSVWRA Finsls and Grand Junction VW dealership car show

john jones

Re: September 16th and 17th .....MSVWRA Finsls and Grand Junction VW dealership car show

Postby john jones » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:08 am

maybe Rusty Volks could step his program up a bit.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
Working on my fortress of solitude.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

john jones

Re: September 16th and 17th .....MSVWRA Finsls and Grand Junction VW dealership car show

Postby john jones » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:07 pm

I guess my sarcasm didn't shine through enough.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o But I do hope Kevin will show up earlier this time.. I missed him last time... Come on Hollywood!!!!!!!!!

Come on locals If your not going out of town, then damnit go support Eric's EVENT!!! Hit up the dealership at 6pm for free food, fun, games, and prizes..... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I'm only one guy... REEKIE!!!!! Take my place this time please!!! I wanna keep my numbers up!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> and I don't want Eric to think I hate him or his event.. but I have prior engagements... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

How about Bill Crain?? Maybe there will be a 57 L31 Kombi sighting?????

How about MR.OVP... Chris Nelson?? I bet his 15 window is done and last I checked he had a sick ass Oval too.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Anyone seen Stingray Dave lately?? :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:21 am

BUMP!! For Eric! Wink

Eric Madson wrote:Let's start now ....plan ...plan ...plan !

Friday September 16th

Grand Junction VW dealership .
5 pm to 8 pm
My understanding the dealership was so happy with the last event .... now they are talking Radio Remote and a catered taco bar from Costa Vida for the display car owners . All VWs welcome.

Saturday September 17th

Mountain States VW Racing Associstion FINALS
Western Colorado Dragway .
Gates open at 10 am
Time runs 2 pm to 4 pm
Qualifying round at 4:30 pm
First round of racing at 6 pm

We had 31 cars on August 20th ... Let's do it again !!!!!

Eric Madson
I know you are but what am I

Postby Eric Madson » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Thanks John ..it's all good . I hope we see some good folks out for this . It is an opertunity to have a place and event to build upon . We know so many VW folks around here. We share the same passion for the car .

A few hours to hang out and show case the cars .... That's all .

Thanks KCW ....for a place to discuss .

Eric Madson

Postby Eric Madson » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 am

The ghia is alive and loaded . Will be making it to the car display and some test passes on Saturday
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (124.48 KiB) Viewed 720 times

George
I'll trade ya

Postby George » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Looking forward to Friday and Saturday =D>

Eric Madson

Postby Eric Madson » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Cool George !!!!

Eric Madson

Postby Eric Madson » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:09 am

Hope to see lots of your friends at the dealership !

Franz

Postby Franz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 am

You know it Eric. VW Dealership hangout tonight. Free taco bar. I'm there!

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:25 am

So Eric... How was it??? Franz said he took two VW's out there!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Bigger? More racers? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Eric Madson

Postby Eric Madson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:45 am

Hey John

Good weekend to report .

31 cars out at the Grand Junction Volkwagen dealership show. Good food and the trophies went to ...
Aircooled ... Rick Plesek with his bus
Race car .....KCW Snoopy
Water cooled ....I think a little VW truck

Saturday we had 26 racers
Kieth Huff wins Quick VW
Chris Williams wins Sport VW
Jerry Wilson wins Consolation
Eric Madson ...low ET 9.06
Eric Madson ...top MPH 163

Awards and breakfast saw the whole group at the Madson household . Good times shared by all .

The great news .... Grand Junction Volkswagen has a verbal commitment as a title sponsor for 2017 . Looks like we are headed to our 6th year in preserving the VW presence in the Mountains .

KCW ....thank you !!!! John and Gretchen ...thank you !

alykat

Postby alykat » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Glad it went well ! Really hope I'll be able to join in next year. But then it's only a year to get something done, so I dunno. ](*,)
911 operator: What is your emergency ? Me: Some asshole just pulled out in front of me & totaled my car! 911: Are you injured? Me: No. 911: Is the other driver injured ? Me: Not yet....but you should probably send an ambulance.

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:44 am

The great news .... Grand Junction Volkswagen has a verbal commitment as a title sponsor for 2017 . Looks like we are headed to our 6th year in preserving the VW presence in the Mountains .

That IS good news.... I think it adds lots of opportunity and potential to your event!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Seems most BIG events are sponsored by a dealership.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Franz

Postby Franz » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:05 am

That's good news Eric. The dealership get together was cool.

I know that those salesmen want to go home. But 8pm is kinda early to end the party. [-X

Eric Madson

Postby Eric Madson » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Some things we can control ....some things we cannot .

Return to “Bullshit”