Thank you KCW!

DOGO

Re: Thank you KCW!

Postby DOGO » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Thanks to the KCW crew, and all in the forum, for putting up (and answering) all my dumbass questions over the years. I know the crew and most other peeps have full plates. Taking the time to post a reply to teach me something new never goes unnoticed and is ALWAYS very much appreciated. If it's any consolation, for your wasted time, I've learned TONS thanks to all of you.
One day I will make the million hour drive and thank you in person!
...but that's just me.

Chip & Kris

Postby Chip & Kris » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:42 pm

Thank you to KCW for being KCW! Where friends are always welcome. Thanks to Pat Peet, I have a rebuilt motor (including Fuel pump and Carburetor), TieRods, motor mounts and Peet's touch in my 69 Beetle. Very glad to have John, Franz, Sammy and Sweet Pea to go visit. Not to mention seeing THE finest work done, on the classiest cars, in arguably the top shop anywhere. Build a barn door form the bottom up, no problem!
Good luck to Pat, who just happens to hold the number one plate for BMX in CO. And thank you for your patience.

21views

Postby 21views » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Chip & Kris wrote:Thank you to KCW for being KCW! Where friends are always welcome. Thanks to Pat Peet, I have a rebuilt motor (including Fuel pump and Carburetor), TieRods, motor mounts and Peet's touch in my 69 Beetle. Very glad to have John, Franz, Sammy and Sweet Pea to go visit. Not to mention seeing THE finest work done, on the classiest cars, in arguably the top shop anywhere. Build a barn door form the bottom up, no problem!
Good luck to Pat, who just happens to hold the number one plate for BMX in CO. And thank you for your patience.

=D> =D> =D>

AutoPatic

Postby AutoPatic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:18 am

Thank you Chip, it was a pleasure to work for you.

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:26 am

You guys are all welcome!!!!!! WE just do what we do the best we can.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

Chip & Kris

Postby Chip & Kris » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Franz, Thank you for treating my 69 Beetle like the show cars you work on, while my car was in for work this week. You and John know how much these cars are such big parts of our lives. Rebuilt motor, steering box, brakes, loose connections on gas tank sending units and even taking the time to explain timing adjustments between sea level and altitude. No wonder there's so many killer VWs from Denver to SLC running in and out of Grand Junction.
Thanks again KCW!

JWDII

Postby JWDII » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:48 am

You guys keep building great cars, great people, great relationships...... Damn outstanding resume guys! I applaud you on all you do. I run a business and know this ain't no easy thing to do. Much respect to the KCW experience! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-- St. Francis Of Assisi.

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:23 am

Your welcome Chip!!!! Franz is the man!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

George
I'll trade ya

Postby George » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:38 am

KCW is definitely the perfect place for a VW looking to be restored to original condition or amped up to race car status or a tune up. A real one stop shop. I'm very proud to be a tiny part of this machine! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:59 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Kevin

Chip & Kris

Postby Chip & Kris » Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 am

Franz thanks for helping me figure out my dual carb synchronizing yesterday. You showed me yet another trick on the idle air mixture.
When I left KCW, the bus sounded just as great as when you first put this motor together. I think I even dug up the youtube video you made about it.
You guys are the best.

https://youtu.be/oGF_qEN2Zuo

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Franz's rocks!!!!! =D> =D =D>

When I had a problem today... I was hoping for a kcw.... :-" O:)

Return to “Bullshit”