Thank you KCW!

Blackie
HR

Thank you KCW!

Postby Blackie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:59 am

Thank you Franz for the excellent tuneup! I picked Blackie up yesterday after Franz completed his magic! I turned the key 2 seconds and "boom" ran like a top! Had been experiencing an idling problem (dying at every stop), after Franz finished I am ready to again make 40 plus round trips to Powderhorn, two to Beaver Creek and one to Vail! You are the man Franz! We are blessed to have Kustom Coach Werks in our community! Thanks John, Franz, Pat and Pat P you guys are the best! Thanks again! Drew, HR.

Franz

Re: Thank you KCW!

Postby Franz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:33 am

Drew, no worries buddy. Thanks for bringing your car down. We try to do good work around here.

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 am

Thanks Drew!!!!

I do NOT think there is a more qualified or experienced person anywhere near here that can tune a Volkswagen like KCW... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Working on my fortress of solitude.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

mtnbus

Postby mtnbus » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:22 am

Hey Drew ! It was nice to meet you and your Son In Law (to be).
Awesome vw you have there ! Ive gotta say that Im super grateful to be able to bring my VW bus up to KCW too ! I had Pat do a bunch of much needed work on my 59 bus. He spent all day getting the beast back to good working condition! Good times always up at KCW !
Thanks guys and I hope to see you all soon ! The bus ran great up to Craig, Steamboat, Vail, Denver!

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 am

I tell people all the time....

There isn't a more efficient or qualified place on the planet to get your Volkswagen dialed in for a road trip... \:D/

Dario

Postby Dario » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 am

I have never been more grateful to be acquainted with a group of guys. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Everyone down there has bent over backwards to help keep my Bug on the road. =D> =D> =D> Thank you doesn't begin to express what I feel!!!
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:57 pm

=D>

Wish I had a KCW in my town.
-Corey

George
I'll trade ya

Postby George » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Way more than a shop this is a family and being a part of this family is fucking awesome. I feel very fortunate to be able to just pop in any time and always feel welcome. This is the best group of guys I know! Smile

alykat

Postby alykat » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:58 pm

George wrote:Way more than a shop this is a family and being a part of this family is fucking awesome. I feel very fortunate to be able to just pop in any time and always feel welcome. This is the best group of guys I know! Smile

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
911 operator: What is your emergency ? Me: Some asshole just pulled out in front of me & totaled my car! 911: Are you injured? Me: No. 911: Is the other driver injured ? Me: Not yet....but you should probably send an ambulance.

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:50 pm

I am glad to have Kcw in my world. These guys are so talented at what they do. And always willing to help out. I am going to tune my shit up my self since franz taught me how but when I make my trip up the coast I will need a tune.

john jones

Postby john jones » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 am

I try to treat people how I want to be treated... If I were to brake down.. I hope someone like myself is close by.. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Speshel k

Postby Speshel k » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:50 am

Taking the Moab tour bus earlier this year with the KCW crew was a lot of fun. As we were leaving town, someone had to pull over for some help. It was cool to see 20+ vehicles pull over grab tools umbrellas etc. to help out. I love traveling with that type of group. Certainly a cool group of folks to hang out with.

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:03 am

We always have a good time.... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Matt... How about your friend Scott.. How's he doing? Get his bus painted yet? :-# :-# :-# :-#

Speshel k

Postby Speshel k » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:34 am

Slow process for Scott. Certainly not KCW speed but certainly coming along. Dubfab did an awesome job on suspension. Under carriage is painted as well.

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 am

Thank you customers and friends!!! For helping make KCW possible! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Bullshit”