new names ok'ed If ya log in, post up!!!

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Re: NEW SCREEN NAMES OK'ed, POST UP!

Postby rustabus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 am

Took me a few times to read and understand what you were talking about but now I think I catch your drift, and agree! Smile with all this computer/worldwide communication boom we have been able to find and support all kinds of like minded people who we never could have tapped into with such ease as we do nowadays :-k :-k =D> =D> Adds more energy and momentum to our interests \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

mitresaw

Postby mitresaw » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:57 am

yes it is maybe too easy for me to leave earth and roam the cosmos. #-o hope you allow me some leeway here. there is the issue of industrial jounalizm which just grabs my soul, and your fine establishment excels at sharing this wholesome environment, showcasing your painstaking work ethic with the greater auto repair universe =D> the second factor is the rust, #-o which requires dismemberment of the body and transplantation of the fresh material and reassembly of the subject vehicle. :-k but that committment is just crazy ( ok astounding, astonishing?) and nobody but vw people or 356 people can see the reward in investing the time and energy and dare we say money. there are the muscle cars but those guys are afraid of the rust. :-({|= and they contend with the issue of deadlines. yeah, so what? ok, maybe it's just a trend =D> guys who work a decade on a car need to charge their courage by seeing other guys finish great projects :-s

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

you've got some deep conversation to share.... :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

keep it simple and short, and you will get more responses. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Working on my fortress of solitude.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Pat K

Postby Pat K » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:09 pm

john jones wrote:you've got some deep conversation to share.... :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

keep it simple and short, and you will get more responses. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
keep it simple and short, and you will get more responses. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink[/quote]

Reading sucks........ :-# :-# :-#

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:36 pm

You guys are smoking some serious shit in Colorado..... Smile \:D/
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#

S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

john jones

Postby john jones » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:27 am

tlambert wrote:You guys are smoking some serious shit in Colorado..... Smile \:D/

Tim.. ONLY the best bro!!!!!! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

finefettle

Postby finefettle » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 am

I have been checking this site out for a long long time. As a matter of fact it is because I read and seen pictures of cars being resurrected from junk,I started my project. In particular a convertible.
I had two junk 1979 verts that I decided to hone my welding skills on to make a "frankenvert" I had nothing to lose.
Started with something like this
[img]
jig%20front%20view%20front%20clip%20removed.jpg
[/img]
and where I am today
[img]
vert%20march%202016.jpg
[/img]

Oh and I also have a first gen Isuzu trooper problem
[img]
troopers.jpg
[/img]

Not to mention a boat problem. Have three one is a project.

I know she is a chubby chick but I've learned so much from her and being inspired to just go for it from this site. I know I could just scrap her and buy a nice one for short money BUT that's not the point. I'm also balls deep into this and I'm to cheap and stubborn to not finish Smile

Thanks for such a great site
Attachments
troopers.jpg
troopers.jpg (14.85 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
vert march 2016.jpg
vert march 2016.jpg (145.6 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
jig front view front clip removed.jpg
jig front view front clip removed.jpg (38.7 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

john jones

Re: Just STFU and LURK!!!

Postby john jones » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:59 am

thats a lot of work for a 79 vert.. Props to ya for the effort! =D> =D> =D> Thanks, Welcome! =D> =D> =D>

retrogressed

Postby retrogressed » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Thread name change seems appropriate! Ha 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Sam

mitresaw

Postby mitresaw » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 am

spacex =D> :-" ula ](*,) :-({|= . every time i see somebody post their project i'm thinking their goes a winner =D>

Pat K

Postby Pat K » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:01 pm

mitresaw wrote:spacex =D> :-" ula ](*,) :-({|= . every time i see somebody post their project i'm thinking their goes a winner =D>

I'm confused... :-s :-s :-s .....not unusual though... :-# :-$ Wink

mitresaw

Postby mitresaw » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:57 am

elon mosk and spacex just launched a rocket to the international space station and then landed their $60,000,000.00 booster on a barge in the middle of the atlantic. ula, united launch alliance,boeing, martin,lockhead hasn't really tried. so they still dump their booster in the salt. it means payload fees are going to go way down and race to the moon with rc rov robots etc is going to heat up. which is why i'm looking for the quality fabriquators. finefettle showed his 79 convertable which was the last year of the german aircooleds

CeesdB

Postby CeesdB » Wed May 11, 2016 8:09 am

Well John said if I had something to post, I just must post it. And since I think you all are in for some strange looking European cars and campers, I hope you all like our new camper. I always liked a T2, but they are really really getting expensive and not within budget. So I opted for a less desired bus in europe. All the people posting pictures here of their camping trips made me want a camper of our own.
I am not sure this is known in the USA. but it is a Peugeot J7, it has a 2.1ltr diesel engine in it. and it is rusty, so it needs welding before it can get a MOT.
I actually wanted one that has less rust, but they are getting hard to find. So I hope we can do some camping with the family next year. This year we will just go with our caravan. At least nnow I can practice my welding skills again.
Now for pictures!

Franz

Postby Franz » Wed May 11, 2016 8:12 am

Nice van. Damn is it ugly. Smile

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Wed May 11, 2016 9:35 am

I think it's Awesome!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Bullshit”