John "MF" Jones surgery

DOGO

Re: John "MF" Jones surgery

Postby DOGO » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:32 am

I've been told by the Dr to do yoga to get rid of some stress that's bringing on some other stuff and whatnot. I havent been able to bring myself to even try it yet, but have friends that swear by it, so at some point at least I'll give it a try.
If I stay in the back of the class, I guess this would be the view. Something to look forward too.

...but that's just me.

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:51 am

nice entry gap.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
Working on my fortress of solitude.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

jb

Postby jb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:54 am

Backs are one of those things that need maintenance....when I had the disk/nerve issue the more I rested the the worse the spazams were ](*,) core strengthening is huge, I don't know how many people tried to get me into yoga but I just couldn't do it....sure there is hot scrunt there but no doubt just as many that you don't wanna gawk at [-X the wonderful epidemic of yoga pants is everywhere....you don't have to pretend to be homo to see hot bums [-X

Block sanding is just as good exercise as yoga =D>

mitresaw

Postby mitresaw » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:07 am

well jj, there are these stark realities in life that we have to contend with :-k there is a challenge :-k to realize when the old lifesyle isn't going to fly. :-k is it the end of the world? :-({|= no [-X it's an opportunity. you just have to find that new project that caresses that place that motivates you that doesn't include crawling around with hammers and wretches and twisting mill table cranks. :-k you probably already know how to write g code off the top of your head and could easily create the solution to make a tdi blow sweet smelling purified air. =D> i keep thinking about an offroad roomba with a 17 mm core sample drill hanging off the back. mosk and bezos are going to lower payload fees and there is going to be a boatload of rcs going up soon. :-" :-" it's like cross country racing, you got to have those smooth transitions =D> =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:29 am

you lost me in that..

in laymans terms please... #-o

21views

Postby 21views » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 pm

john jones wrote:you lost me in that..

in laymans terms please... #-o

I'm no dr. But in short what he's trying to say. Is you have solid skills and ride it till it bucks you. Nobody knows your body like you and it will tell you when you have had enough. Or at least that's what I do I'm in the L3-L4, L4-L5 club. I also enjoy hanging upside down on the daily like a godamn bat.

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:03 pm

^^^ inversion table?
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#

S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

21views

Postby 21views » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:03 pm

tlambert wrote:^^^ inversion table?

You know it!!!

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Has it helped?
Tim

S-10 BB Swap

21views

Postby 21views » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Two years ago I spent about six weeks were I could not walk more than 15yrds and had to lay down. With hanging upside down, chiropractor and losing some weight I am back to normal playing ice hockey again and feel great. I'm told I'll still need surgery eventually but I believe the less I let dr. Fuck with me the better I'll be. It's called a practice for a reason. What I have found works best with the inversion table is upside down for three min. Back on feet for one and do it five times for 20min. It seems to really real ease the pain in the back. I have not had a spasm in almost a year so I'm getting better

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Sounds good thanks for the info. I have one and haven't made myself completely commit to it.
Tim

S-10 BB Swap

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:23 am

Man, ever since my wreck back in november my back and neck been bothering me. Haven't done shit for work really. I know it's no where near the problems you had with your back John, but this blows. Been to the chiropractor about twenty times and been to two sessions of manual therapy which really hurts. :-({|=

I sure I hope I get paid for this bullshit. ](*,)
-Corey

andym

Postby andym » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 pm

What did the doc say this time? "Don't start body working the barn door Monday morning!!"
Andy In Modesto
"23 year olds don't know dick!!!" John Jones

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:37 pm

They really do not want to revisit a previously worked on area.. and if they do, I have a few other things I have to try and do in the meantime.. Like some injections... They are also like 8 months out on surgery... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o so I have PLENTY of time to try some things... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o No space between L4/L5/S1... NADA... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) fusion is next also.. I thought I had a simple suregery first go around on the lower back... apparently it wasn't :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

So... whats Best for Me??? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k Good question.. as my right leg feels like there is a "Hot Rope" in there, from my arse to my foot.. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) But I don't take any prescribed pain killers... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ they want me to... To deal with the symptom. The pain.. I can bear the pain, and it reminds me when it's time to slow down... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Should I start kiliing this Bus body body work tomorrow morning? Probably not.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o but I know next monday morning bright and early I am headed on a road trip.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> and it would be real nice to be done with the shell before I leave... atleast rain gutter down... [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< I can rest in some natural hot water next monday night... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Had my second MRI on my neck and back. I'm fucked.

Off to physical therapy, not taking pain killers either, fuck all that mess.
-Corey

Return to “Bullshit”