John "MF" Jones surgery

dcuplover

Re: John "MF" Jones surgery

Postby dcuplover » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 am

might be time to do flexibility training...IE yoga. You can put your hair up in the typical yoga guys bun.......

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:32 am

corporate took me to yoga once,,, I didn't care for it.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I am fairly flexable.. always have been.. =D> =D> =D>
I feel like a campfire in the rain.. :-&

Chad L

Postby Chad L » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:13 pm

John it's good to hear you are getting better. Serious injuries just take time and you keeping at it has probably really helped. Don't know much about yoga... Stacey does "hot yoga" where the building is super hot. She says it's awesome. You could try some acupuncture too. I had it for my back and it did help. I also had a Labrador once that had hip problems so I took him to a vet that did animal acupuncture. I expected some new age vet guy and was met by a big burly vet that worked on horses. He told me his wife's barrel racing horse got hurt and another vet there did some acupuncture on the horse. Said it cured the horse and so he studied it for his practice and became certified. Anyway, my dumb ass lab had no idea that this acupuncture was being done to him and that it should heal him. So no placebo effect, short story is his hip displacia got better after treatments. So, I think the shit works and it could help you. I would give it a try if there is someone close by that does it. :-k :-k :-k

Clatter

Postby Clatter » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:27 am

dcuplover wrote:might be time to do flexibility training...IE yoga. You can put your hair up in the typical yoga guys bun.......

Great... Thanks for the visual..
Here I always have these lovely visions of the little hottie-moms in their yoga pants,
And now I have this picture of JJ with his hair in a bun doing 'downward dog'...
#-o #-o

Looks like i'm going to have to go and watch some yoga.
I love watching yoga..
There's this yoga place next door to my work where we eat lunch.
No guys do yoga there.
They wear their little pants and have big windows so we can watch.
They love the attention and they know it.
Always stimulates my appetite!
O:)
If you don't get your project done in a "reasonable" amount of time.. You risk having an "dated" rig.. -John Jones

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:33 am

Yoga ? [-X [-X [-X I see no good reason for man to be able to kiss his own ass .

Not all women who wear yoga pant should [-X [-X [-X

I do like acupuncture. When they hook up the electrode stimulating to the needles, and I can reach the controller. I just crank it up . \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ great pain relief.
Kevin

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:23 am

Clatter wrote:
dcuplover wrote:might be time to do flexibility training...IE yoga. You can put your hair up in the typical yoga guys bun.......

This reminds me of the scene in the movie back to the future. The women are exercising inside behind the glass windows when Marty rides by.

\:D/
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#

S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

junkydvw

Postby junkydvw » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:30 am

Yoga is for wusses. There's better ways to get flexible.

junkydvw

Postby junkydvw » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:38 pm

I have read this thread from page one to the end. This John dude is one crazy person. He's been through a lot. I notice he mentions taking cancer drugs. What's those for. Cancer isn't any fun. Anyway, this is what happens when you don't take care of your body and treat it more like a trash can than a temple. I feel for the dude. Seems like he's getting better. Hope he stays that way, but life has a way of catching up to you before you know it. Better slow down and smell the roses as they say before you can't get out of bed.

Critter1

Postby Critter1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Ha! Reading your posts.. it fees like you're talking about someone while they're in the room.
Just kinda funny. Everyone else talks TO Jones when they reply in this thread.
BTW, welcome to the site!
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

junkydvw

Postby junkydvw » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 pm

That's interesting. Well, don't want to disturb the dude while he's workling. I hear he gets mad about that. My friend that turn me on to the site worked with John when he was in Atlanta. Anyway, looking through this site, there is a lot of shit to read. I know what I'll be doing in the evenings rather than TV for awhile. Might be fun, and I might learn something about this dude. Never learn enough I say.

GarryA

Postby GarryA » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 pm

tlambert wrote:
Clatter wrote:

This reminds me of the scene in the movie back to the future. The women are exercising inside behind the glass windows when Marty rides by.

\:D/

Everything reminds you of that movie.
Get with the present before you are "OutaTime"

You got the Marty McFly clocks, you used to work with someone named Doc. If I knew more about the movie I know I could find more parallels.
I bet you were bullied in high school by someone named Biff.

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 pm

^^^ you put waaaay too much thought into all that. :-s

What are looking at butthead. Smile
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#

S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

Pat K

Postby Pat K » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:40 pm

junkydvw wrote:I have read this thread from page one to the end. This John dude is one crazy person. He's been through a lot. I notice he mentions taking cancer drugs. What's those for. Cancer isn't any fun. Anyway, this is what happens when you don't take care of your body and treat it more like a trash can than a temple. I feel for the dude. Seems like he's getting better. Hope he stays that way, but life has a way of catching up to you before you know it. Better slow down and smell the roses as they say before you can't get out of bed.

:-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =;

DO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clatter

Postby Clatter » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:51 am

There we just touched on a big subject right there...

They say how a body in motion stays in motion.
The worst thing you can do is sit around, health-wise.

How many of us have heard of the guy who retires, then is dead in a year?

My own experience with being an old guy is with my back, and a knee I had fixed.
Surfing makes the back feel better, and snowboarding helps the knee!

Totally opposite of what some might think.

Yeah,
Use correct posture, eat right, drink water, watch lots of yoga, etc.

But keep moving!
If you don't get your project done in a "reasonable" amount of time.. You risk having an "dated" rig.. -John Jones

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:06 am

Thats what I was referring to also.. I think having to work, to keep achieving my goals in life.. has helped me fight through alot of this back pain... I currently feel better than I have in awhile... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I gotta be carefull not to over do it.. #-o #-o #-o #-o
I feel like a campfire in the rain.. :-&

Return to “Bullshit”