John "MF" Jones surgery

andym

Re: John "MF" Jones surgery

Postby andym » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:53 pm

All that's sucks!!! just slow down and enjoy the ride now, let the doc tune you up and relax after that.
Andy In Modesto

Maybe Subaru parts could fix it?

OGPaint

Postby OGPaint » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:49 pm

That "Hot Rope" down your leg could be your sciatic nerve. I've had back issues and sciatic issues...chiro and doctors never helped. Surgeons wanna cut you, chiros want to crack you. When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. I found an amazing massage therapist that works the body to fix you, not relax you. I'm cured. Only go in occasionally.

Seriously, the sciatic "hot rope" feeling is awful....go to a body worker. Best luck.

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:48 am

I've already hit my peak, and headed down the hill it seems.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I can guide the buggy to my parking spot... But if the work KCW has done in the past is going to continue on in the future, there is gonna have to be a young back that takes over my chores in the dirty shop.... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k I about have it all paid for.. Thank goodness.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I bent time for sure.. but I paid ahead with my body.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Everything in life is a trade off... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

I would encourage all young bucks out there to be wise of how you abuse your body.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
I feel like a campfire in the rain.. :-&

smokehouse

Postby smokehouse » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:59 am

and take care of your knees that's what i'm going to tell my son when he grows up. it was fun playing high school football 25 years ago but it was so bad on my knees. anything you sprain as a kid will come back the older you get. i have to take glucosamine chondroitin pills everyday for my knees it helps but not completely. i've had surgery on one of my knees and had it scoped and taken all the trash that has broken off over the years , but not the other one. I don't run anymore just elliptical machine because it doesn't hurt my knees and light weight more reps on leg press and squats. John is right take care of your back and your knees.

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 am

I am going to start getting some other stuff fixed... My knee's need some help, and my left shoulder needs replacement. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I've been saying for years that the first thing I am gonna do after I get debt free... get a new shoulder! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Just got pulled 70lbs on the traction table yesterday, feels a little better today.
-Corey

Woody
yo mama

Postby Woody » Fri May 05, 2017 9:39 am

An old man told me once,"If I had known I was gonna live this long I'd have taken better care of myself"
Now that I'm creeping up on 50, that statement makes a hell of a lot more sense.
Cheese

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri May 05, 2017 11:01 am

if you do some living and or some working.. Your bound to do some damage... Everything is a trade off.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

I am feeling better and better these days... Just by not working so much... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

I paid a bit more of the shop down today..$$$$$ so I bent some time.... it's all a trade off.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm

john jones wrote:I paid a bit more of the shop down today..$$$$$ so I bent some time.... it's all a trade off.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

=D>

Paid my wifes car off last week. Shootin' to pay my truck off next. Then work on my piece of Florida dirt.
-Corey

Return to “Bullshit”