Corey's new whip is a not a VW.

GTV
ninja

Re: Corey's new whip is a wrecked piece of shit

Postby GTV » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:36 am

But is it stock length still? When you cram the axle up into the body it shortens the distance from u-joint to u-joint, necessitating a shorter drive shaft. Just a thought
Living!

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:33 am

C.Hamburg wrote:
john jones wrote:I hope you get a brand new car out of the wreck.. that sucks.. they are never quite the same after repairs are done. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

Never drive the Binz.. That doesn't sound like you... [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

I bet they don't total my car. If they do I'll be surprised. ](*,)

Binz Has to be built before I can drive it John. I never work on it. ](*,)
:-$ :-$ [-( never say never might be time to pass the project on if you got to many to handle. I wanna see a slammed binzzz cruisen around colorado \:D/ \:D/ I love to see old vw's given new life. Like reincarnation \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ let him go to the vw heaven :-# :-k

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:15 pm

68tintop wrote: never say never might be time to pass the project on if you got to many to handle. I wanna see a slammed binzzz cruisen around colorado \:D/ \:D/ I love to see old vw's given new life. Like reincarnation \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ let him go to the vw heaven :-# :-k

Might not be never, but it'll be awhile. I have a second child on the way. So it might be a decade or so.
-Corey

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:49 am

C.Hamburg wrote:
68tintop wrote: never say never might be time to pass the project on if you got to many to handle. I wanna see a slammed binzzz cruisen around colorado \:D/ \:D/ I love to see old vw's given new life. Like reincarnation \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ let him go to the vw heaven :-# :-k

Might not be never, but it'll be awhile. I have a second child on the way. So it might be a decade or so.

Congrats BRO... that semi wheel project might take a side line too.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# Not many things can side line a car project like a baby and a baby mama! But I wish the best for ya!!!! and there is HOPE!!! I have had two kids and a wife the whole time any of you have known me!!!!!... so.... you can still get shit done and have multiple kids!! I am living proof! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

omr_007

Postby omr_007 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Congrats man! I know the feeling well! Awesome to have your own family, sucks bad on the project front though :-"

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Thanks guys.

I'm not sweatin' it too bad. I do need to get Bills singlecab bodyworked and painted. That's the #1 car project I have going on.

Thinking about building a house and a shop rather than buying another house and building a shop. That's got my mind all wrapped up and trying to save money. This is going to happen next year.

Once I'm in my forever house I'll feel better about dumping money into all my car/truck projects.
-Corey

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Bought a new ride. '14 TRD Off Road.

-Corey

jb

Re: Corey's new whip is a not a VW.

Postby jb » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Killer man, I have the identical truck but 2006.....love my yota been treating it like an asshole, abuse the thing daily, drive it like I stole it for past 6 years and it just keeps taking it! \:D/

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:10 pm

jb wrote:Killer man, I have the identical truck but 2006.....love my yota been treating it like an asshole, abuse the thing daily, drive it like I stole it for past 6 years and it just keeps taking it! \:D/

Same here, been beating on my 2000 Tundra for 10 years now, 223k miles and never a complaint.
Living!

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Yeah that's what I've been hearing about these trucks, I guess that's why they are so damn expensive. ](*,)

Last toyota (lexus) I had, dad bought it new and I got it at 175k, I drove it til 325k and sold it to the guy down the street. only had to put a transmission in that one at about 200k.

I was hoping he was going to give me his latest lexus, but he traded it in for his genesis, they only gave him $500. ](*,)
-Corey

cookiemonster131

Postby cookiemonster131 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:47 pm

So i assumr they totaled the ford?
"With all of those VW's in the parking lot i thought it was a Unitarian Church" Hank Hill

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah they did total the ford. Front frame was actually worse than the rear. designed to be a throw away car. it was a fun car though.
-Corey

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 pm

I forgot what this post was about, VWright??????

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:38 am

Originally this thread was about my '82 GMC Crewcab dually project, but it has evolved to whatever new vehicle I get. Wink
-Corey

Air Kooled Junk

Postby Air Kooled Junk » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Digging the Toyota Corey!

Return to “Bullshit”