March build-off poll

Build-off winner

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 am

JB
32
73%
Glen
6
14%
Yarill
4
9%
Corey
1
2%
Ben
1
2%
 
Total votes: 44

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Postby john jones » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

sorry guys.. haven't been on much lately.. trying to get shit outta here..

JB won like a champ.. and I need to know a t-shirt size for ya.. Let me know what you want..

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

john jones wrote:sorry guys.. haven't been on much lately.. trying to get shit outta here..

JB won like a champ.. and I need to know a t-shirt size for ya.. Let me know what you want..


Thanks dude! Got your pm and replied. I wear an XL shirt

And again thanks John for providing the oportunity and puttin the scratch out there!! Everything will go towards the buggy to get it on the road \:D/

User avatar
scottsain
Bryan Adams
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Postby scottsain » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 am

you didn't see the pic where he was trying to flex his muscles? i would guess he needs a smedium.
VW Drag Night 2017!
July 7-8
Orangeburg Dragstrip, Neeses SC
www.vwdragnight.com
BE HERE! FREE FOOD! FREE DRINKS! FAST CARS! LOOSE WOMEN!
www.facebook.com/VWDragNight

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 am

scottsain wrote:you didn't see the pic where he was trying to flex his muscles? i would guess he needs a smedium.


WTF are you talking about Willis?

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Postby john jones » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 am

your stuff is on order... They would not ship direct to you.. so we added some shit to the list and it's on order as of a few days ago... when it gets here.. we will ship it to you...

User avatar
scottsain
Bryan Adams
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Postby scottsain » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

jb wrote:
scottsain wrote:you didn't see the pic where he was trying to flex his muscles? i would guess he needs a smedium.


WTF are you talking about Willis?


this one!

Image
VW Drag Night 2017!
July 7-8
Orangeburg Dragstrip, Neeses SC
www.vwdragnight.com
BE HERE! FREE FOOD! FREE DRINKS! FAST CARS! LOOSE WOMEN!
www.facebook.com/VWDragNight

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm

john jones wrote:your stuff is on order... They would not ship direct to you.. so we added some shit to the list and it's on order as of a few days ago... when it gets here.. we will ship it to you...


those mofo's!!!! oh well......let me know wha the balance is =D> thanks again dude, you rock!!

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

scottsain wrote:
jb wrote:
scottsain wrote:you didn't see the pic where he was trying to flex his muscles? i would guess he needs a smedium.


WTF are you talking about Willis?


this one!


sorry scott, didn't realize that would get you all excited [-X
pretty tough to get out of the way in my pinner booth

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Postby john jones » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 am

don't worry about scott.. he likes younger tan cabana boys..

User avatar
scottsain
Bryan Adams
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Postby scottsain » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm

john jones wrote:don't worry about scott.. he likes younger tan cabana boys..


that's just gross. never tan!
VW Drag Night 2017!
July 7-8
Orangeburg Dragstrip, Neeses SC
www.vwdragnight.com
BE HERE! FREE FOOD! FREE DRINKS! FAST CARS! LOOSE WOMEN!
www.facebook.com/VWDragNight

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 pm

just got my shirt in the mail, thanks Mrs. Jones =D> already getting questions about it \:D/

User avatar
Franz
Posts: 20341
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Postby Franz » Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

jb wrote:just got my shirt in the mail, thanks Mrs. Jones =D> already getting questions about it \:D/


Yeah, Kind of funny to wear a shit that says "winner" on the back eh?

User avatar
jb
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Postby jb » Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Franz wrote:
jb wrote:just got my shirt in the mail, thanks Mrs. Jones =D> already getting questions about it \:D/


Yeah, Kind of funny to wear a shit that says "winner" on the back eh?


I'm a weeeiiiiiner 8-[

User avatar
ramzrod
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: Dirty South, FL
Contact:

Postby ramzrod » Tue May 08, 2012 5:01 am

Congrats jb! Great progress. Wish I could do HALF of what you did in the time you did =D>
Ramsey
|o\®/o|
#377


Return to “2012 build-offs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest