PigPen's MiniVan

User avatar
VWDawg
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 am
Location: Middle of NOWHERE, then go 2miles south , 2nd house on right

Postby VWDawg » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Oh sorry, I was napping. Did someone say PigPen had another ride for sale? Ya'll keep it quiet, I don't want Kelly to know about this. :-k
'56 Oval "Dirty Virgin"
'64 21 Window "Boss Ladies Ride"


“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.”

User avatar
sethpeterz
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: GlenwoodSprings CO

Postby sethpeterz » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Pigpen wrote:That sounds good to me... Smile


...actually, now that i think about it... :-k ...deep down Franz knows he needs a new family truckster...something along the lines of a doka truck...so i guess i'll have to use my newly aquired funds to buy the mini-van for myself...to replace the doka...don't worry Franz...we can still figure out a way to work the 62 into the transaction... Smile

Douglas711

Postby Douglas711 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

sethpeterz wrote:Smile ...How about i buy the RHD from Franz...Franz buys Kevins Minivan...Kevin has enough cash to finish sawzall, and buy the rag from Doug in Riverside...and i'll bring one growler of fine micro-brew, for all involved, to sip on while we sign titles... :-k


...interior looks awesome Kevin...


As long as I get to buy the sawzall

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22142
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Postby john jones » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm

I think you guys are a bunch of talkers..

Someone stuff $8K in a fedex envelope and have that shit here Friday.. and THEN you will own the minivan... Seth could just drive it down.. Smile
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

User avatar
C.Hamburg
purple drank
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Location: Fucking Paradise. Palm trees and shit.

Postby C.Hamburg » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I've never even held $8K in my hand.
-Corey

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22142
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Postby john jones » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Bummer!
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

Eric Madson
I know you are but what am I
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:17 am

Postby Eric Madson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

NOOOOOOOO..........you cant sell "VANGINA"untill you roll the licence plates!

User avatar
sethpeterz
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: GlenwoodSprings CO

Postby sethpeterz » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 pm

john jones wrote:I think you guys are a bunch of talkers..

Someone stuff $8K in a fedex envelope and have that shit here Friday.. and THEN you will own the minivan... Seth could just drive it down.. Smile


...yeah...John's right...i still haven't heard from Franz, :-k ...So i'm not going to be driving to GJ with that kind of cash until my panel is in the dirty shop, getting all my tool marks taken care of... Smile

User avatar
Franz
Posts: 20230
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Postby Franz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 am

Sounds good Seth...I need 6.5K for the RHD, so that I can give Kevin 8K for the minvan.


These are all bad ideas...I need to focus on goals at hand, and not buying more cars.

Just make the deal with Doug. I'm out.

User avatar
strat62plyr
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: Moab,Utah

Postby strat62plyr » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 am

Image
I do not intend to tip toe thru life only to arrive safely at death
If a dictionary took a shit it would look just like that sentence

User avatar
sethpeterz
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: GlenwoodSprings CO

Postby sethpeterz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Franz wrote:Sounds good Seth...I need 6.5K for the RHD, so that I can give Kevin 8K for the minvan.


These are all bad ideas...I need to focus on goals at hand, and not buying more cars.

Just make the deal with Doug. I'm out.


....i too need to focus...gotta finish the panel...i would love to own your 62 Franz...and this ultra-ill minivan...but i'm sure its not the time right now...

User avatar
Shane
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Indiana

Postby Shane » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

sethpeterz wrote:
Franz wrote:Sounds good Seth...I need 6.5K for the RHD, so that I can give Kevin 8K for the minvan.


These are all bad ideas...I need to focus on goals at hand, and not buying more cars.

Just make the deal with Doug. I'm out.


....i too need to focus...gotta finish the panel...i would love to own your 62 Franz...and this ultra-ill minivan...but i'm sure its not the time right now...



Looks like John is right... Doug you're up! Smile

User avatar
Anvil
Official judge of posts
Posts: 1515
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Postby Anvil » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Kevin I'll give you a bottle Michter's Rye and a roofie then trade you the resulting negatives for the bus. Deal?
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -- H. L. Mencken

User avatar
CORPSEGRINDER
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: Camden SC

Postby CORPSEGRINDER » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Anvil wrote:Kevin I'll give you a bottle Michter's Rye and a roofie then trade you the resulting negatives for the bus. Deal?

HA! like Kevin would give a shit about incriminating pics with various farm implements.

User avatar
lonestar
Posts: 2571
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 am
Location: Dallas, TX and Mexico

Postby lonestar » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

VWDawg wrote:Oh sorry, I was napping. Did someone say PigPen had another ride for sale? Ya'll keep it quiet, I don't want Kelly to know about this. :-k


Don't have to worry about me this time. I have enough on my plate for the time being...Well I think I have enough, but you never know. :-k
Everything has beauty but not everyone can see it.


Return to “Baywindow Central”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest