Triple J's sideline gigs

johnnymain

Re: Triple J's sideline gigs

Postby johnnymain » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Hey guys, been laying low and taking care of some family stuff, mr jones thanks for the kind words in your Kanada trip posts and that house of mine will be a open door to you next year can't wait!!, just because I am working a lot right now doesn't mean the mind isn't 90 percent Vw still!!, my two homeboys over here are always down to help me out that's the awesome part about what we have, the black car is so close to being a totally badass driver, getting a killer new pitman arm/ tie rod set up right now, funny how when you try hammer something out so fast, things just get missed, just stupid little shit like the steering box settings and shit. I am so looking forward to getting this pig on the road and logging a few miles on her,.we will keep ya posted with all the badass little tricks we are gonna pull off front and rear!!!

This site is fucking badass, keeps me wanting to learn and build more every day.

Thanks for that

jb

Postby jb » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 am

johnnymain wrote:Hey guys, been laying low and taking care of some family stuff, mr jones thanks for the kind words in your Kanada trip posts and that house of mine will be a open door to you next year can't wait!!, just because I am working a lot right now doesn't mean the mind isn't 90 percent Vw still!!, my two homeboys over here are always down to help me out that's the awesome part about what we have, the black car is so close to being a totally badass driver, getting a killer new pitman arm/ tie rod set up right now, funny how when you try hammer something out so fast, things just get missed, just stupid little shit like the steering box settings and shit. I am so looking forward to getting this pig on the road and logging a few miles on her,.we will keep ya posted with all the badass little tricks we are gonna pull off front and rear!!!

This site is fucking badass, keeps me wanting to learn and build more every day.

Thanks for that

I'm glad the site is still a positive thing in our little community... I still consider shutting it off from time to time.. but posts like this keep me thinking it's a usefull site... =D> =D> =D> =D>
:-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

jb

Postby jb » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:11 am

The ol crusty notch took a boat ride Friday to meet its new owner who drove up from Cali...her tow rig was pretty epic for a 13 hr drive back :-#

Coming home with an empty trailer is a tripleJs NONO [-X so we loaded up a rat fucked late 55 body to cut up for donor panels for vert =D>

Return to “Canadian corner”