"Scarface" 54 BD panel build

jb

Re: "Scarface" 54 BD panel build

Postby jb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Franz wrote:About 350lbs I would guess.

Highly unlikely that JJ arranged your shipping.

Tell the shipping company that the pallet can be picked up anytime mon-sun 8am-6pm.

Kustom Coach Werks
970-243-2305
801 Kimball ave.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
USA

Rogerdodger!

Hotrodheb

Postby Hotrodheb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Can't wait to see this thing at Kelley Park!
Rob C.

1967 13 Window Deluxe
1972 Heb project
1964 Convertible bug

johnnymain

Postby johnnymain » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey Franz, got your email

I just emailed the shipper that chatted with John a few weeks ago I will let you know as soon as he replys

And the stuff looks awesome bud, I think this is gonna be my best driving bus yet!!!

andym

Postby andym » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 am

You guys pre register for Kelley park? I hear the pre registrations open and closed /filled the show in the first 4 days.
Andy In Modesto
"one shot, one opportunity, are you gonna capture it?"

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:59 am

pre what?? nooo.. I won't be able to enter the pamper.. damnit.. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
if you keep going in circles.. Your never gonna get anywhere :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

andym

Postby andym » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 am

Yeah to get into the park you gotta pre register. Or fight for a swap shop and act like your gonna sell and just set up camp? Those are first come first serve, but the area is about as big as the KCW clean shop, shit goes fast.
Andy In Modesto
"one shot, one opportunity, are you gonna capture it?"

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:10 am

humm.. I imagine I'll figure it out.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink I bet I can wiggle in there some how... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
if you keep going in circles.. Your never gonna get anywhere :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

jb

Postby jb » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:58 am

Say fuckin what???? ](*,) they automatically save spots for foreigners right? I could care less about showing.....thought this was just a swap/party \:D/ as long as we squeeze in to camp somewhere that's all I care about!

Picture catch up....metal work is done! About fucking time....finished up the treat of replacing 1" strip 13.5' of gutter between the 2 sides :-# ran a DA over all the new metal on the bus with 80 grit.....looks badass!

Finished up 36hp wire tube mods....no intake to attach clips to, added standoff blocks and welded all together.

Johnny been slaving away harvesting hoops off an undisclosed donor :-& :-# :-" for custom backspace OG sprints...6" all the way around deep dish rear shallow fronts. Going for a 195/45 front and 205/55 rear \:D/

Prime show lastnight on a pile of things like engine tins, axle tubes, steering box, trans mounts, brackets'n shit then turned a bunch of it black! \:D/

Any word from that shipper?

Critter1

Postby Critter1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 pm

My notchback will be parked at the Shorty's Customs booth with his Subi-SC...(63single on here). Look forward to meeting you kanuks and seeing this barndoor!
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

21views

Postby 21views » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:33 pm

What's the plan?? You guys doing a cannonball run? Or making it a couple day trek. Counting down the days \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Tyzel

Postby Tyzel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Damn this thing is really moving along now, nice work guys!

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:05 am

You guys are kicking ass.... Your probably all beat and about burned the fuck out.... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Keep kicking ass guys... I can't wait to see ya at red barn! =D> =D> =D> =D>

I haven't heard a word.. but I don't listen too well either.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Franz

Postby Franz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 am

Looking excellent JOSH. I thought you were going to paint the chassis stuff all low gloss? I'm glad you didn't. Looks better chiney

jb

Re: "Scarface" 54 BD panel buildqvqqqq

Postby jb » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:19 am

21views wrote:What's the plan?? You guys doing a cannonball run? Or making it a couple day trek. Counting down the days \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Been so damn busy with head in the game here haven't really talked to any of the other hooligans about said plan?? I'd like to take the scenic not so kamakazi through the night route 8-[

Tyzel wrote:Damn this thing is really moving along now, nice work guys!

Thx bud trying to stay the course!

Critter1 wrote:My notchback will be parked at the Shorty's Customs booth with his Subi-SC...(63single on here). Look forward to meeting you kanuks and seeing this barndoor!

Killer, we'll find ya fosho!

john jones wrote:You guys are kicking ass.... Your probably all beat and about burned the fuck out.... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Keep kicking ass guys... I can't wait to see ya at red barn! =D> =D> =D> =D>

I haven't heard a word.. but I don't listen too well either.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Last week I was getting burnt the fuck out....been hitting it hard and really burnin the candle at both ends for way too long here! ](*,) feel like I'm getting my 13th wind tho \:D/

Johnny tried to get the shipper on the phone from the shop lastnight, no dice #-o pretty please dude, make this palate magically arrive soon [-o<

Franz wrote:Looking excellent JOSH. I thought you were going to paint the chassis stuff all low gloss? I'm glad you didn't. Looks better chiney

Thanks bro but this is not all my doing, the TripleJ Trivecta be killin this chit! Ya we met u in the middle, semigloss imron industrial is what we spraying....lay down nice \:D/

Lastnights shift was filled with cooling tin bodywork and final prep on the body, got her into the booth and was a big mask show to keep the belly all nice and crispy :-$ by midnight we were epoxy sealing all the bare metal areas with a little touch up gun =D> A

OGPaint

Postby OGPaint » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Epic progress Guys! Sorry I missed all the progress, I was on the highway all day yesterday. Kelly Park is looking realistic for Ol' Scarface now

Return to “Canadian corner”