jb

Re: Creig's 58 Beetle build

Postby jb » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Isn't it 23? Wicked bro! Can't wait to get my issue!! =D>

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Am I seeing it right, the captions are in English and the text is German??

Cool car, great feature. Engine looks killer in there.
Living!

jb

Postby jb » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Airmighty runs the entire articles in English then Dutch (I believe?) most of the captions are English tho. Because of all the extra room needed for second language you get that much more realestate for badass pics =D> Hands down best VW rag out there! \:D/

silas

Postby silas » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:04 pm

wicked! congrats on the airmighty feature creig!

GTV wrote:Am I seeing it right, the captions are in English and the text is German??

to elaborate on what josh said...the body of each article in the mag is written in 3 languages...english, german & french. the captions are in english only.

jb wrote:...Because of all the extra room needed for second language you get that much more realestate for badass pics =D> Hands down best VW rag out there! \:D/

x2...lots of room for pics and the best quality mag out there (content, coverage, vehicles, shows, etc)...its like the rodders journal for vws!! =D> \:D/
Zündfolge Car Club

Stock Motor Challenge

russ scott

Postby russ scott » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:23 am

so as it turns out Creig was in Vancouver as the big vw show was just starting out .
just wanted to say really nice to meet you man, glad you made it out for a bit

dirie1
'Merica

Postby dirie1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:28 am

Damn it seems like forever since I have commented on anything! Damn life (and Instagram) has gotten in the way, and I am hating the time spent on these computers the last few months...

Anyhow, HELLS YAH boys this month in AM was the big write up (just a few mistakes but overall it was AWESOME). The photos sooooo make things look bitchn! Looking at the car in pix and a magazine really makes me Smile Built some GREAT friends along the way and now finally being able to show it, which it has been received so positively. Won coolest 58 at the Classic (yeah that show still exists :-# ) and had a lot of positive vibes from it.
Alse had Super VW (France) come out and shoot the car for another great spread.....made the cover YO, and the centre poster \:D/ =D> \:D/ \:D/ . Will send you a copy once I get a chance!

I am still a little numb over the entire deal but cant say how excited and happy I am!

As I have said time after time...could NEVER had achieved what this car is without you fellas! All the late nights, Franz's shenanigans with teaching me how to weld (that shits still not funny brah), my eyelashes have still not grown back #-o ](*,) :-#

Thanks boys.....I need to get back to Junk for a visit and smash a few beers, or maybe something else. Maybe in the fall we can have all the gang around for some festivities
What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Make a tire and call it a Good Year.

dirie1
'Merica

Postby dirie1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:32 am

russ scott wrote:so as it turns out Creig was in Vancouver as the big vw show was just starting out .
just wanted to say really nice to meet you man, glad you made it out for a bit

Yeah Russ, great to finally meet you man! Although I was there for 8 min eh Josh, I did my best to meet the guys here on the site and check out their ridez. Your car looks killer as with Josh's! As I have said 1mi X pix do these cars NO F%$*n justice!

IF you are ever in Cali buds, lets hook up! I will be in Van again in the fall so we should try and connect
What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Make a tire and call it a Good Year.

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 am

Hey Creig..... Get this POS over here to Franz can fix it for ya.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> don't you want to drive it? :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

jb

Postby jb » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:23 am

What does she need?

Franz

Postby Franz » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:04 am

Hell yeah Creig. You car was/is fun. Fun style. Fun build. Glad you finished it and got some press.

Return to “Canadian corner”