55 3 fold DONE!

Critter1

Re: 55 3 fold DONE!

Postby Critter1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:14 am

Too bad Let's Play only comes out twice per year. There is a good chance both will be featured in the same spread. Vol 50 just came out yesterday. I'm stoked to see it! :-$
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

russ scott

Postby russ scott » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:07 am

that would be killer in the magazine
your car makes mine look mediocre at best but i'll be happy enough to share pages :)
only 6 more months lol

jb

Postby jb » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 pm

russ scott wrote:that would be killer in the magazine
your car makes mine look mediocre at best but i'll be happy enough to share pages :)
only 6 more months lol

Fuck that russ! Your car came out titties!! =D>

dirie1
'Merica

Postby dirie1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Don't sell your rig short Russ...that's things is a sweet ride! No reason not to proud rolln that biatch

Looking forward to seeing this spread! A copy of this will be a must get
What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Make a tire and call it a Good Year.

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

jb wrote:
Left_coast*9 wrote:
john jones wrote:It's pretty tough to get a ride in this rig.. Took me two trips to Kanada.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yeah I can respect that. No worries! Maybe keep us posted when the magazine spreads publish??!! :-# :-# Smile Smile

On Johns first trip I was a write off! Stressing so fucking hard trying to scramble to get the car ready for the airmighty shoot and big reveal at gcvws15!

Get up for a visit and I'll take ya for a joy ride.....she's insured till October.

Course I'll keep posted on the new spread in lets play! Fingers crossed they run both my car and Russ's cherry in the same issue! =D>

Wowzers JB - would be dreamy to so much as see the car -- freakin out of this world to ride in it. Mass props and respect to you and this machine. I know what it takes to build one. I took six years to build my 57. But it is not to the level of your car :-& if I make it to Victoria I will hit you up. Do the same if you make it to Puyallup. Smile

jb

Postby jb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Dreamy eh? Smile make the trip up, she's insured till October then coming off road for some maintenace :-#

Return to “Canadian corner”