How she going eh?

Please read if you would like to participate in our forums.
Shanman

How she going eh?

Postby Shanman » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 pm

New member from Chatham, Ontario. Came across your website while putting in time on straight midnights at work. You guys do some seriously awesome work! Your attention to even the smallest detail is second to none. I have been catching up on all your builds over the past few weeks.

Little history. Had a '73 Standard Bug back in highschool which meant no funds. I tinkered on that car for hours. It needed way more work than I had the resources for. I miss it so much. Now I am almost 42 and the itch has never left me for another Bug. A young family that is into travel sports chews up the extra funds. I am always looking for another 73 because it my birth year and I dig the Fat Chicks! I like having that larger rear window to see what is coming behind me. I have everything planned out in my head of what I want done. Hell, what VW freak hasn't had their dream VW built z million times over in their head?

Thanks for doing what you guys do and keeping the Old ones alive!

Critter1

Re: How she going eh?

Postby Critter1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:00 am

Welcome to the family.. A 73 shouldn't be hard to find. Make it happen. You'll learn everything you need to know (or re-learn) right here!
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

Franz

Postby Franz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 am

Hey whats up Shanman.

Yeah, I like to see better out of my rear window too. :^o

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:44 am

I think it would be fun to rebuild my first VW from High School........Hmmmmmm, that would be a purple and white 70 Standard Bay, limo tinted windows, bean bag middle seat, 3' bong, and two HUGE home stereo speakers taking up the entire area behind the rear seat!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Shanman

Postby Shanman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks Guys!

Funds are about to get straightened out in my family. On the prowl for a Bug! Only difficult job is getting the Boss to give me the green light.

Shanman

Postby Shanman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Quick question:

Where do I view the Clean and Dirty cams?

Return to “Forum Access”