Please read if you would like to participate in our forums.
elryano

Postby elryano » Thu May 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi guys been tryin to log on for a while now finalu got in just thought id post up introduce my self names ryan im from so cal been involved with vws most of my life been makkin a living workin on them past 12years currrently doin work for jer*fab here in cali im currrently building,a 59euro bug in the metalwork stage right now lookin forward to talkin to u guys!

john jones

Postby john jones » Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 pm

welcome aboard.. You work for Jer fab? Very cool.. You guys do awesome work.. I like seeing other shops and employes on here.. thats awesom.. Smile

Franz

Postby Franz » Fri May 04, 2012 7:10 am

X2

I wish we could get more dudes that own/work in shops to post-up in the build-off section. It could almost be like a little blog section for other shops...free advertising too.

elryano

Postby elryano » Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 am

yeah I been buddys with jerry for years we worked 2gether years ago for a resto shop called old buses hes a cool dude really cares about doin quality work and thats the way I was taught to do things ive been pourin over these forums for months and have followed ur guys work for years awesome stuff I gota figure out how to post pics so I can share progress of my bug not sure how the build off deal works but id love to be a part of it

Return to “Forum Access”