Toms 56 vert

AKA The Thursday Club.
User avatar
JWDII
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:53 am

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby JWDII » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 am

Good work George! Don't forget it's almost spring, Fish will be feeding from there winter diet! \:D/ Not to distract you from this build, Keep up the outstanding work sir!
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-- St. Francis Of Assisi.

User avatar
unk
Posts: 490
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby unk » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 am

John, Franz, George and Sammy: I am flying out to "help". Be there Monday morning around 11:30 for lunch.

User avatar
Franz
Posts: 20221
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby Franz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 am

WOOOoo

Hey George, I just read that you don''t have to grind any welds for a week. Smile

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22130
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby john jones » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:28 am

unk wrote:John, Franz, George and Sammy: I am flying out to "help". Be there Monday morning around 11:30 for lunch.



I just read lunch on Tom at Roosters... Mistic biscuits time.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ get him wrecked, then come let him try and work.. Wink Wink Wink
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

User avatar
unk
Posts: 490
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby unk » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 am

john jones wrote:
unk wrote:John, Franz, George and Sammy: I am flying out to "help". Be there Monday morning around 11:30 for lunch.



I just read lunch on Tom at Roosters... Mistic biscuits time.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ get him wrecked, then come let him try and work.. Wink Wink Wink


Just in case Will is still hanging around.........I call dibs on that guest bedroom. =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
George
I'll trade ya
Posts: 1870
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby George » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

john jones wrote:
unk wrote:John, Franz, George and Sammy: I am flying out to "help". Be there Monday morning around 11:30 for lunch.



I just read lunch on Tom at Roosters... Mistic biscuits time.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ get him wrecked, then come let him try and work.. Wink Wink Wink


This is sounding like fun!

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22130
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby john jones » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 am

more boring ass rust repair..... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

makin it look easy!

Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

User avatar
tlambert
Posts: 5656
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: SC
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby tlambert » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 am

Nice repair John! =D>
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#


S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22130
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby john jones » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 am

tlambert wrote:Nice repair George! =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

User avatar
tlambert
Posts: 5656
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: SC
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby tlambert » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am

john jones wrote:
tlambert wrote:Nice repair George! =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


So you are reading my posts! \:D/

Nice George! Wink
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#


S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22130
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby john jones » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:42 am

I read every single one.... almost every single day... =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

User avatar
tlambert
Posts: 5656
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: SC
Contact:

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby tlambert » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:47 am

john jones wrote:I read every single one.... almost every single day... =D> =D> =D> =D>


Me too! Smile
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#


S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

User avatar
JWDII
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:53 am

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby JWDII » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:16 pm

great job, you make chit look easy! =D>
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-- St. Francis Of Assisi.

User avatar
George
I'll trade ya
Posts: 1870
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby George » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:19 pm

tlambert wrote:
john jones wrote:
tlambert wrote:Nice repair George! =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


So you are reading my posts! \:D/

Nice George! Wink


Thank you sir. Just having fun. Smile

User avatar
PeteSC
Posts: 992
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Toms 56 vert

Postby PeteSC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 pm

It's always cool to see a hand-formed piece blended seamlessly into place. Killing it, George!
Meh.


Return to “KCW current projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests