Peet's Notcharu!

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22344
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby john jones » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 am

oil dripper wrote:
AutoPatic wrote:I stayed up until 1am last night getting the air management put together and John let me have the day to keep working on it =D> =D> =D> After another long 9 hrs I got it on the ground. Thanks again John \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
[-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( You may not be in to this kind of thing :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
Image

We leave for the Forbidden Fantasy show and Shine in 10 days... I still have a lot work to do [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<


Looks awesome! Paint plans in the future?



Sick as fuck.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
Franz
Posts: 20338
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Franz » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:36 am

Aint' no middle of the mall shit. Those Intro wheels are money! They fit perfectly.

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22344
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby john jones » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 am

riff raff!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congrats on getting your bucket list ride... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Peet was all smiles yesterday.. Like HE just nailed the prom queen.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# Thats the feeling we give our customers the first time they drive their project.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Image

User avatar
C.Hamburg
purple drank
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Location: Fucking Paradise. Palm trees and shit.

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby C.Hamburg » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 pm

=D> sick!
-Corey

User avatar
George
I'll trade ya
Posts: 1870
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby George » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Dam Pete just rite! =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
cookiemonster131
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 am
Location: salisbury

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby cookiemonster131 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:14 pm

looks great PEET, love a 4 door hardtop
"With all of those VW's in the parking lot i thought it was a Unitarian Church" Hank Hill

User avatar
AutoPatic
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby AutoPatic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

User avatar
George
I'll trade ya
Posts: 1870
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby George » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm

AutoPatic wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

Hell ya Pete your killin me! =D>

User avatar
Critter1
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Carmichael, CA

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Critter1 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 am

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Pete's pick up line..... "I hope you have pet insurance, cause I'm killing that pussy tonight!"
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

User avatar
Omar67
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm
Location: Phoenix
Contact:

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Omar67 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

Critter1 wrote:=D> =D> =D> =D>

Pete's pick up line..... "I hope you have pet insurance, cause I'm killing that pussy tonight!"


=D> =D> =D> that made me laugh.

Sweet looking ride!
Dry Heat Panzers - Established 2003
https://www.facebook.com/DryHeatPanzers

User avatar
russ scott
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 am
Location: Langley B.C.

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby russ scott » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

Awesome!!!

User avatar
Air Kooled Junk
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 am

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Air Kooled Junk » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 am

George wrote:
AutoPatic wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

Hell ya Pete your killin me! =D>






You gotta get those lucky ladies to clean!

User avatar
Pat K
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Pat K » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Air Kooled Junk wrote: You gotta get those lucky ladies to clean!


=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
john jones
Posts: 22344
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: KCW 24/7!
Contact:

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby john jones » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:31 am

NPP's car is looking awesome.. maybe someday, in the future, he will post pics.. or not.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

May have to put into force a new rule about personal projects being built at KCW.. Especially things being stored inside.. :-k :-k :-k The speed at which they are done, and the amount of pics per day must exceed any and all paying work for following pay period.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

User avatar
Left_coast*9
Posts: 752
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 am
Location: Puyallup, WA

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby Left_coast*9 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:15 pm

john jones wrote:NPP's car is looking awesome.. maybe someday, in the future, he will post pics.. or not.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

May have to put into force a new rule about personal projects being built at KCW.. Especially things being stored inside.. :-k :-k :-k The speed at which they are done, and the amount of pics per day must exceed any and all paying work for following pay period.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#


Fuck n A, I think I like that new policy!!! More for everybody!! [-o< \:D/ =D>


Return to “Show Pics / Readers Rides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests