Peet's Notcharu!

john jones

Re: Peet's 62 hardtop impala

Postby john jones » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 am

oil dripper wrote:
AutoPatic wrote:I stayed up until 1am last night getting the air management put together and John let me have the day to keep working on it =D> =D> =D> After another long 9 hrs I got it on the ground. Thanks again John \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
[-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( You may not be in to this kind of thing :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

We leave for the Forbidden Fantasy show and Shine in 10 days... I still have a lot work to do [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Looks awesome! Paint plans in the future?

Sick as fuck.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Franz

Postby Franz » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:36 am

Aint' no middle of the mall shit. Those Intro wheels are money! They fit perfectly.

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 am

riff raff!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congrats on getting your bucket list ride... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Peet was all smiles yesterday.. Like HE just nailed the prom queen.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# Thats the feeling we give our customers the first time they drive their project.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 pm

=D> sick!
-Corey

George
I'll trade ya

Postby George » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Dam Pete just rite! =D> =D> =D>

cookiemonster131

Postby cookiemonster131 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:14 pm

looks great PEET, love a 4 door hardtop
"With all of those VW's in the parking lot i thought it was a Unitarian Church" Hank Hill

AutoPatic

Postby AutoPatic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

George
I'll trade ya

Postby George » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm

AutoPatic wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

Hell ya Pete your killin me! =D>

Critter1

Postby Critter1 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 am

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Pete's pick up line..... "I hope you have pet insurance, cause I'm killing that pussy tonight!"
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

Omar67

Postby Omar67 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

Critter1 wrote:=D> =D> =D> =D>

Pete's pick up line..... "I hope you have pet insurance, cause I'm killing that pussy tonight!"

=D> =D> =D> that made me laugh.

Sweet looking ride!
Dry Heat Panzers - Established 2003
https://www.facebook.com/DryHeatPanzers

russ scott

Postby russ scott » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

Awesome!!!

Air Kooled Junk

Postby Air Kooled Junk » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 am

George wrote:
AutoPatic wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone seems to like my G ride. I've dreamed of this car for a long time and KCW is the place dreams can come true. I feel very thankful and fortunate for the help and encouragement I've gotten. I do plan to paint it stock color this summer, replace window, door and trunk seals. I got some stock reproduction seats I'm working on this week with Douglas that should look tits. speaking of.. I think I should get my back seat covered in a layer of clear plastic cause I plan on killing so much pussy back there that it would be good if I could just hose the shit out at a car wash the next morning

Hell ya Pete your killin me! =D>

You gotta get those lucky ladies to clean!

Pat K

Postby Pat K » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Air Kooled Junk wrote: You gotta get those lucky ladies to clean!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:31 am

NPP's car is looking awesome.. maybe someday, in the future, he will post pics.. or not.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

May have to put into force a new rule about personal projects being built at KCW.. Especially things being stored inside.. :-k :-k :-k The speed at which they are done, and the amount of pics per day must exceed any and all paying work for following pay period.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:15 pm

john jones wrote:NPP's car is looking awesome.. maybe someday, in the future, he will post pics.. or not.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

May have to put into force a new rule about personal projects being built at KCW.. Especially things being stored inside.. :-k :-k :-k The speed at which they are done, and the amount of pics per day must exceed any and all paying work for following pay period.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

Fuck n A, I think I like that new policy!!! More for everybody!! [-o< \:D/ =D>

Return to “Show Pics / Readers Rides”