- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm
- Location: Crawford, Co (spittin' distance from KCW)
Got the Datswagen pulled apart and will be loading the Datsun parts up with the other pats car this afternoon. See ya tomorrow.
- BFB T3 031515 026.jpg (89.11 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
- BFB T3 031515 022.jpg (100.15 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
- BFB T3 031515 002.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
911 operator: What is your emergency ? Me: Some asshole just pulled out in front of me & totaled my car! 911: Are you injured? Me: No. 911: Is the other driver injured ? Me: Not yet....but you should probably send an ambulance.
I just got a complete wiring harness from wire works last week. I'm gonna keep buying parts until I feel like I have everything. Next purchase will be body/pan seal, rear wheel well seals, and window rubber. I don't want to get it all painted and not be able to start putting things together. As far as paint goes.. not sure yet. I like satin finish. Red, maybe green, all black trim, slammed on Empi Fuchs or Cosmo's
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests