Chad's Highroof Interior work!

Chad L

Re: Chad's Highroof *road trippin!!*

Postby Chad L » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

GTV wrote:It's getting there, good progress!

Hey dude, I already requested time off for Boise Tour De Fat, driving out Friday, driving back Sunday. Can't wait!

Hopefully you can make the TDF! It was a blast last year and I expect nothing else. Let's talk as it gets closer and coordinate a plan for the weekend!

Pat K

Re: Chad's Highroof Interior work!

Postby Pat K » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Lamner mobile estate is lookin good...... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:35 pm

whens tour de fat? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k I was thinking Chad and Stacey's might be our second stop on our trip in a few weeks.. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:00 pm

john jones wrote:whens tour de fat? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k I was thinking Chad and Stacey's might be our second stop on our trip in a few weeks.. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

http://www.newbelgium.com/Events/tour-de-fat/home
Living!

Chad L

Postby Chad L » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:04 pm

john jones wrote:whens tour de fat? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k I was thinking Chad and Stacey's might be our second stop on our trip in a few weeks.. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

John, if you guys are headed this away we would love to host! Let me know! You are definetly welcome and we would love to hangout with you. As for Tour de Fat, it's really just a giant rolling party on bikes and it's free! I think there were like 10 thousand bikes and costumes last year in Boise. Plus great beer and music. Always a good time. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:03 am

I plan on hitting your house the 9th of July... Think you will be around?? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

I wanna go to Salt lake and stay with someone on the 8th, and then head to boise.... Then over to Oregon,, I wanna see Jered.. I wanna see Scott Hall, and I want to visit Parker too.... Then head to Josh's in BC!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Maybe we could have a VW get together / BBQ at some of our stops this year??? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Sorry if this jacks your thread up a bit.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:07 am

john jones wrote:Maybe we could have a VW get together / BBQ at some of our stops this year??? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

I like where this is headed!!! The 16-17 is the Vintage Meet in Seattle (Shoreline) and the following day I believe they are doing a race down in Kent. Friday the 15th would be perfect for this kind of gathering since a lot of people will already be in town.

Maybe I could have something at my new place... It would have to be on the smaller side, I've got room but not THAT much room if you know what I mean :-k
Living!

21views

Postby 21views » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 am

john jones wrote:I plan on hitting your house the 9th of July... Think you will be around?? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

I wanna go to Salt lake and stay with someone on the 8th, and then head to boise.... Then over to Oregon,, I wanna see Jered.. I wanna see Scott Hall, and I want to visit Parker too.... Then head to Josh's in BC!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Maybe we could have a VW get together / BBQ at some of our stops this year??? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

I say as this thing gets planned out hopefully more people join you along all your stops, we all end up headed out to Vic for a tripleJ party!!!! You no those island boys can host one hell of a party. =D> =D> =D>

Chad L

Postby Chad L » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

john jones wrote:I plan on hitting your house the 9th of July... Think you will be around?? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

That sounds awesome! We could definetly hang at my house, kill some beers and eat some barbecue. And of course anyone that is close and wants to hang would be welcome. John, I got a place for you to stay. I think my Tiny House is booked that night but we got extra rooms. Good stuff man! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

You've got a tiny house?! Can I book that for TdF?!?!
Living!

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:30 am

Sweet.... Plan on it Chad!!! Maybe we could stay a night or two and check out boise... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Pat K

Postby Pat K » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:18 am

I like the speaker location... =D> =D> ....nice work.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 958 times

Chad L

Postby Chad L » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:11 pm

john jones wrote:Sweet.... Plan on it Chad!!! Maybe we could stay a night or two and check out boise... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Without a doubt! Let's make it happen. Would love to show you guys around and hang out. The Tiny House is open on Sunday and not booked for the next few days so you guys can have that during your stay. I will block it out! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ On Saturday we will just out you up in our house. Good times!

Chad L

Postby Chad L » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:16 pm

GTV wrote:You've got a tiny house?! Can I book that for TdF?!?!

No need to book it. I will just block it out and you can stay there no problem. It will make it easier for us to roll down to TDF. We can coordinate as the day gets closer but I will just block out that weekend! \:D/ \:D/

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:05 am

Chad L wrote:
GTV wrote:You've got a tiny house?! Can I book that for TdF?!?!

No need to book it. I will just block it out and you can stay there no problem. It will make it easier for us to roll down to TDF. We can coordinate as the day gets closer but I will just block out that weekend! \:D/ \:D/

Hell yeah man! Thanks so much. Can't wait!
Living!

Return to “KCW completed projects”