Pat/Dan's deluxe 9 seat bay

Notchyours

Re: Pat/Dan's deluxe 9 seat bay

Postby Notchyours » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:19 am

Saving the Subi swap for the 73 in my yard that already has a title. Wanted to put my 1914 in this 9 passenger, but John suggested I go with the plug and play that he had in Andy's orange westy.
Franz wrote:
I like seeing our customers cars get beat-up. Rock chips and scratches are cool.

Bret

Postby Bret » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:49 am

Franz wrote:Brett, Buy the damn thing already! Andy's has one here too. Get a better deal on shipping.

Haha. Twist my arm. Wink

It just needs a title. That little factor is the only reason why its not sitting in CA right now. #-o #-o #-o #-o
I had the money in hand for Pat when it was for sale and was ready to drive out and get it, I just wouldn't have been able to register it once I got it here since the bus was still registered to someone else in the CO system. If it were out of the CO system, it would have been a no brainer.

Dan know's I want it. I have sent him a PM or two about it. I'm just not gonna be annoying and continually bug him. If he decides to sell it, he knows how to get ahold of me.

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:17 am

Bret wrote:Haha if you want a camper, you need to scoop up the camper that Andy is planning to buy from John.

Don't convert a 9 passenger into a camper. Thats like when the guys in the UK buy busses with rear seats and take all of the OG interior out to put Z beds in the back. [-X [-X [-X

Here is my camper. 68 tintop this bus rocks. Thanks to kcw. Thought about lowering it. But it takes away so much fun camping in the high country or the desert. Just want another camper bus. A slammed 9 seater deluxe would be sick to cruise foshore. I think Dan should put in the 1915 motor get rebuild from painters then ready to rollout \:D/ =P~ [-o<

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 am

Charlie is her name 68 tintop all OG besides the motor swap
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (99.34 KiB) Viewed 282 times

Bret

Postby Bret » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:03 am

Thats a good looking tiptop. I have never been a fan of the crank windows on the sides. I always said if I were to have a bay camper, I would swap them out for the later slide middle windows from the late bays. They at least look like a glass window that matches the rest compared to having two windows that look like house siding. But those crank windows do let in a lot of air.

I used to think bays were ugly, but I grew to like them. Especially the 9 passengers.

Return to “KCW completed projects”