JJ's L31 Dually

john jones

Re: JJ's L31 Dually

Postby john jones » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:44 am

it's close to the bed there on the sides.... I may have put too much gap up top,, :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
I feel like a campfire in the rain.. :-&

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:59 am

Nice truck JJ

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:40 am

George wrote:She came out perfect really like the fender beading!! Super awesome clean truck nice buddy!

The fender beading looks great.
Kevin

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:52 am

I love my truck... but keeping it nice is a PITA... Like dating the prom queen... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

I still consider selling it from time to time.. but one drive in it and I change my mind... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:56 am

Give ya another example....

Know that cool ass hood I did... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ cracking around the letters.... Gotta strip and redo it now too.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I knew better.. but had to try it.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Left_coast*9

Postby Left_coast*9 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:36 pm

john jones wrote:Give ya another example....

Know that cool ass hood I did... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ cracking around the letters.... Gotta strip and redo it now too.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I knew better.. but had to try it.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Research and development bro! Knowledge expansion!

john jones

Postby john jones » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Always tinkering with my dually.. LOVE this truck.. I never have found a cap and lug cover combo I was happy with.. :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" till now... I bought some Genuine Alcoa Covers for my Genuine Alcoa Wheels... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I heard you can get after market semi's now that don't need milled down.... #-o #-o #-o #-o That was part of the cool of having em... that they took extra work etc etc... :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ So now with the larger center circle I am tucking some of the "moon".. anyway... a couple fresh pics... I redid the hood a few weeks ago.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Last trip I heard some noise that sounded as if a bearing wasn't happy... :-k :-k .. Peet found the problem... Front's where starting to wear out.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# Thanks Peet!!! Now I can Cruise to Octo with out worry's... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> It's no wonder the bearings are well worn with the weight of those rims and adpaters hanging on em.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

omr_007

Postby omr_007 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Straight up baller shit! Make sure you post up at least a couple of pics with the swivel loaded up behind this machine.
What a combo =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

68tintop

Postby 68tintop » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:54 pm

Sick fucking rig JJ. Can't wait to see that shitt loaded up. =P~ =D> Caps are sweet they kinda look like a vw cap. Kinda [-( :-"

Franz

Postby Franz » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:30 am

The new covers look awesome.

Critter1

Postby Critter1 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:56 am

Can't wait to see your rig pulling into LA John! \:D/ ...and when I say "your rig" I mean both the dove blue dually AND the Royal Mail bus!
Justin

Franz wrote:Fine, I'll fucking change it.

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 am

I haven't updated this in awhile...

Here's a photo from the above post.. before Octo this summer....
yeah... she tows.. No problem... You don't even know it's there... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

and I took a pic last night... Love my truck.... Oh.. and that Nitrogen bottle thats in my truck right now.. has been there since That night.. we chnaged it before I left.. Thats 5 months.. yeah... I love my nitrogen set uo too... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

curbo

Postby curbo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 pm

1st picture is stunning

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:20 am

Man I love my truck.... One of a kind, Real daily driver truck.. sits outside every day of it's life, and out front of the shop.. Ready to work, ready to go, anyday, any weather, any time... =D> =D> =D> =D> I think about selling it from time to time... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X just to help speed some time up on some things.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Like I haven't done that enough.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

DEVIOUS Built a killer foundation for this truck... and I've had the joy of fine tuning it.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

If that rig rolls up.. You know who it is.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Gretchen Jones

Postby Gretchen Jones » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 am

john jones wrote:Man I love my truck.... One of a kind, Real daily driver truck.. sits outside every day of it's life, and out front of the shop.. Ready to work, ready to go, anyday, any weather, any time... =D> =D> =D> =D> I think about selling it from time to time... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X just to help speed some time up on some things.. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Like I haven't done that enough.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

DEVIOUS Built a killer foundation for this truck... and I've had the joy of fine tuning it.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

If that rig rolls up.. You know who it is.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Don't even THINK about selling your truck to "bend time" you have bent time plenty! Just enjoy the ride....... in your dually!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Return to “KCW completed projects”