Unk's sixty-four deluxe...

unk

Postby unk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I love the pic of "little seth" sleeping in the back..........looks like a great time.

sethpeterz

Postby sethpeterz » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

...thanks guys... Smile ...good times for sure...would have been nice to have had another week or so, :-k ...maybe next time...
...manifesting organizational skillz, 'cause organizational skillz kills more devils than bullets...

andym

Postby andym » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

bitch'n bus...
Andy In Modesto
"one shot, one opportunity, are you gonna capture it?"

DonStuart

Postby DonStuart » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Seth, love your bus it was this first one that I was really sick from missing out on.

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Real cool Seth.
-Corey

sethpeterz

Postby sethpeterz » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

DonStuart wrote:Seth, love your bus it was this first one that I was really sick from missing out on.

...as it turns out, it seems i did you a favor snapping this up before you had the chance...look what you ended up with...a beautiful og paint mouse grey 15 window, built road-ready by the best in the biz...

... :-k ...although if you are still feeling sick, i'm sure we could work out a trade before your new bus heads west... Smile ...

...all kidding aside though, best of luck on your upcoming trip home, and enjoy your new bus...
...manifesting organizational skillz, 'cause organizational skillz kills more devils than bullets...

sethpeterz

Postby sethpeterz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

...so...as some of you already know, i no longer am the caretaker of this fine deluxe...i can't say i ever really "owned" it, 10 short months in my hands...didn't have to do anything to it...but i enjoyed it while it was here... Smile ...i put some miles on it...piloted it through 5 different states...and many, many local drives...lots of good memories...

...now it is Toms turn...the deluxe is in good hands at KCW...it is every busses favorite place...not sure what is all planned for it, but that is for Tom to decide now...and we will all get to watch... Smile ...Thank you, Tom...it is quite a bus you have...

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Damn, must have been a hard one to let go!
Living!

unk

Postby unk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 am

sethpeterz wrote:...so...as some of you already know, i no longer am the caretaker of this fine deluxe...i can't say i ever really "owned" it, 10 short months in my hands...didn't have to do anything to it...but i enjoyed it while it was here... Smile ...i put some miles on it...piloted it through 5 different states...and many, many local drives...lots of good memories...

...now it is Toms turn...the deluxe is in good hands at KCW...it is every busses favorite place...not sure what is all planned for it, but that is for Tom to decide now...and we will all get to watch... Smile ...Thank you, Tom...it is quite a bus you have...

Thanks, Seth, for passing this bus on to me. My plans for this is simple........dont' change it!!! This is a beautiful OG deluxe. KCW plans to dial it in, add new seals, add some audio and install a new stock deluxe interior. That's it...... We are going to leave the powder coated seat frames, and rhino lining.

This will be a daily driver for summers only and will be stored in winter. It won't see road salt, It won't be painted, It won't be restored. It's beautiful just the way it is.

Let's keep this thread going (as opposed to starting a new thread) since it serves as good history for the bus. I am sure that KCW will post up pix as the interior comes together over the next couple months. Me, Seth, Mark and Brad have been the recent stewards for this great bus.....I will take good care of it so it can pass on someday to another proud steward.

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Doug started sound deadening it.. Headliner should be here tomorrow..Image

Wren
Hey, KEEVIIN!!!

Postby Wren » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 am

What a nice bus Smile

SantaCruz72

Postby SantaCruz72 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Congrats on the new bus! Seth, sorry you had to give it up!
If I wanted a salad, I would have ordered one!!!

sethpeterz

Postby sethpeterz » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Smile ...i'm very excited to see this "finished"...

john jones

Postby john jones » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

the whole interior came in yesterday.. doug was on it most of the day today.. headliner tomorrow..

unk

Postby unk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 am

john jones wrote:the whole interior came in yesterday.. doug was on it most of the day today.. headliner tomorrow..

sounds good. Thanks, John.

Return to “KCW completed projects”