The VW paradise Tripple cab

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 am

Franz wrote:
58deluxerag wrote:Cause they originally wanted it painted like a candy cane.

Sounds like something out of your Paul Wall tracks... Smile

haha you know you miss that shit.

http://youtu.be/C8GjxQXFc0k
-Corey

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

gonna put these last few parts on in the morning and give it first bath.. take some pics and post up! and maybe.. move this one off my list of projects to finish... [-o< =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fortress has been secured.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
No new dirty shop projects. [-X [-X [-X don't even ask... [-( [-( [-( [-(

ramzrod

Postby ramzrod » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

John, you forgot one... =D>
Ramsey
|o\®/o|

Nacho

Postby Nacho » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

sweet.. =D>

sethpeterz

Postby sethpeterz » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

john jones wrote:gonna put these last few parts on in the morning and give it first bath.. take some pics and post up! and maybe.. move this one off my list of projects to finish... [-o< =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

...its awesome seeing this come together...i recall asking JJ about this T-cab shell the first time i was ever at KCW...before my panel had a bulkhead...Congratulations John...i'm sure your ready for this love affair to make its way out of your life...it came out incredible... =D>
...manifesting organizational skillz, 'cause organizational skillz kills more devils than bullets...

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 am

So cool to see this rig finished =D> =D> =D> Now that this long timer is gone I am sure that Jones can come up with a way to spend his weekends, just hope he can screw off for a bit before jumping in to a huge project. I think he needs to get a rig that is complete and only needs some tinkering and a good lowering job :-$ Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

rustabus wrote:and a good lowering job

Smile
-Corey

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Came in and got to work on your rig Kris.. Gas door bumpers and gas door, mech to shut, rear apron, mech, latch, mirror arms, mirrors new lug nuts and what not.. Pushed it out and gave it it's first bath..

Truck looks good.. I am happy with it.. It's no show stopper.. but it will make a GREAT VWP shop truck! I hope you keep the engine simple and use the truck..

I'm pretty much done with it from my end of things... A few pics..

I'm moving this baby to completed.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Last edited by john jones on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Looks awesome John. It'll probably turn more heads than you'd think. I'd roll the shit out of it. =D>
-Corey

ramzrod

Postby ramzrod » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm

58deluxerag wrote:Looks awesome John. It'll probably turn more heads than you'd think. I'd roll the shit out of it. =D>

x2
Ramsey

|o\®/o|

DEVILSHOTROD

Postby DEVILSHOTROD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Fuckin bad ass JJ I & we truly APPRECIATE all the the work you & the guy's have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the motor & drive it home (on the trailer \:D/ ) & do those tires you put on it have spikes in them? I saw a lot of side wall tread =P~

For BF's & thin air you guys are OK =D>

Kris FUCKIN Lauffer
Home of the CLYDESDALE'S & Eric Madson's BITCH

DEVILSHOTROD

Postby DEVILSHOTROD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Engines are simple look at yours they ALL spin in a circle Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The 52 weber motor will just get it home =P~

Kris

DEVILSHOTROD

Postby DEVILSHOTROD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Im actualy excited, My dad started this in 88ish in the hay day(when the was very little fab skills)He didn't do ANY of this work it was all trade that obviously went ONE way & now you have 3 year & 3 days into it to take the MUSTACHE OFF THE MONA LISA.

THANK'S TO ALL AT KCW _ JJ(two Js are better than one),Gretchen(he's almost devorced from ME =P~ ),Franz,Kevin (you've changed Patchouli)

The old man will be down for dinner later i'll show him =D>

Bus fags arn't that bad after Patchouli cut his hair :-s

Kris Lauffer

john jones

Postby john jones » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks Kris.. Hope Scott likes it too...

Brotherbob

Postby Brotherbob » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm

I dig it and really think kooky customs are making a come back , hide and watch ...
tripple cabs...
extended cabs with walk throughs..
corner windows in DC's...
Slabs
nice werk KCW .
Yeah I know I'm a goober....
BB

PS...I'm itching to do a panel and lace job on my DC if I can find the right painter..
\:D/
I'm pretty much an idiot that has a VW addiction.........Oh well!

Return to “KCW completed projects”