Resurection of a baja

Franz

Postby Franz » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 am

No doubt that Melissa is one tough girl. Shes all happy now with her new ride....pictures of that later.

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:05 pm

russell wrote:
chrisvuc wrote:
russell wrote:
hcreps wrote:
Melissa wrote:Well still driving the "turd"...but I can say one thing, at least I can park better than this chode \:D/
what the hell is a chode? :-k

funny, one car too far away from the curb, one too close. mad props to driving a car that low and being pregnant, thats hardcore right there

my mom drove a bug while she was pregnant with me. probably why i am a fan of vw's today. she's told me that when she was around 8 months she would just leave it in 3rd and ride the clutch, never shifting.

my dad sold it right after i was born, as she needed air conditioning for the "baby" here in vegas. last year he bought her another one (after 30 years) so she can reminisce about the good old days.

maybe franz can hold on to that one for you : )

yeah but was her car sitting on the ground pretty much? thats fuckin awesome that your driving that car how low it is and everything Melissa, i think you're probably one of the VERY very few that would drive a car that low, all the time, while pregnant.

Well thank you sir! The turd is a thing in the past for me at the time, I love Clifford, can't wait til he is fully done, all the Honda kids can suck it! Although trying to parallel park this morning was a bitch, that trunk is a bitch to see over! The "turd" was excellent to park with, minus no power steering...but thanks to perfection Franz I have the sweetest ride in GJ... \:D/

hcreps

Postby hcreps » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:41 pm

well then lets see some pictures.......we don't care if it's not quite finished
"Build it right and wind it tight"

jasonvw
Intern #2

Postby jasonvw » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 pm

yeh, what did you get?
Dead Air Garage

hcreps

Postby hcreps » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm

jasonvw wrote:yeh, what did you get?
she got the beautiful jetta that franz has been working so hard on but can't finish until SOMEONE SENDS HIM HIS PARTS........you know i still don't think it's fair for companies to charge your credit card IN FULL until they actually ship out the parts....i waited nearly 5 month before i got my volKCWrod parts from speedway motors and i had to pay them IN FULL when i placed the order. (i was told the items were IN STOCK).........i ran into the same problem when ordering parts for my audi s-4.........i ordered parts that were supposed to be in stock......my credit card was charged IN FULL........3 months later the parts arrived..........this must be standard operating procedure to use other peoples money to operate an automobile parts store............i sure coulden't ask my customers to pre-pay for a printing order and not deliver it for 3 months........i'd be out of business in no time at all.........i could even understand taking a 50% deposit to order special parts and collecting the other 50% before it's shipped........having to pay IN FULL and waiting around 3-4 months just doesn't seem right to me.........sorry about the rant, but that is a subject that i know bothers alot of people besides myself

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 pm

hcreps wrote:
she got the beautiful jetta that franz has been working so hard on but can't finish until SOMEONE SENDS HIM HIS PARTS........you know i still don't think it's fair for companies to charge your credit card IN FULL until they actually ship out the parts....i waited nearly 5 month before i got my volKCWrod parts from speedway motors and i had to pay them IN FULL when i placed the order. (i was told the items were IN STOCK).........i ran into the same problem when ordering parts for my audi s-4.........i ordered parts that were supposed to be in stock......my credit card was charged IN FULL........3 months later the parts arrived..........this must be standard operating procedure to use other peoples money to operate an automobile parts store............i sure coulden't ask my customers to pre-pay for a printing order and not deliver it for 3 months........i'd be out of business in no time at all.........i could even understand taking a 50% deposit to order special parts and collecting the other 50% before it's shipped........having to pay IN FULL and waiting around 3-4 months just doesn't seem right to me.........sorry about the rant, but that is a subject that i know bothers alot of people besides myself

We are waiting for something simple the clips to the trim. But my lovely Franz had to go "EDM" with everything and got a god damn bumper from Belgium, I'm lucky if that thing will be here before the baby is born. ](*,)

hcreps

Postby hcreps » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:08 pm

not just a bumper......A GOD DAMN BUMPER.......someone needs a group hug [-(

jasonvw
Intern #2

Postby jasonvw » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:24 pm

I told him about that damn bumper. It sucks when you have to source things from out of country and deal with customers.
Dead Air Garage

tlambert

Postby tlambert » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Melissa wrote:
hcreps wrote:

Franz had to go "EDM" with everything and got a god damn bumper from Belgium, ](*,)

What is that?
Tim

john jones wrote:Sanding sucks balls, My balls have been about sucked off..:-#

S-10 BB Swap
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f10/1st-gen-bigblock-installation-223375/

hcreps

Postby hcreps » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:25 pm

EDM is a term that vw guys use for factory european parts i think :-k

Franz

Postby Franz » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm

hcreps wrote:EDM is a term that vw guys use for factory european parts i think :-k

Melissa has been hanging out with the ricers too much....They call thier cool-guy parts JDM, short for Japanese Domestic Market. I've never heard of EDM though :-k

I think all Melissa is trying to say it that the Jetta was fine before I HAD to rip it all apart and make it cool. Like everyone else, I want the stuff I orded right away... but thats not always the way it works...especially when parts have to be ordered from other countries and manufactures. I appriciate Jason hooking me up with the good guy prices, and I am more than happy to wait.

hcreps

Postby hcreps » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:27 pm

EDM stands for european domestic market..... i was pretty close, but it's been awhile since i heard the term "EDM"

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:51 pm

Franz wrote:
hcreps wrote:EDM is a term that vw guys use for factory european parts i think :-k

Melissa has been hanging out with the ricers too much....They call thier cool-guy parts JDM, short for Japanese Domestic Market. I've never heard of EDM though :-k

I think all Melissa is trying to say it that the Jetta was fine before I HAD to rip it all apart and make it cool. Like everyone else, I want the stuff I orded right away... but thats not always the way it works...especially when parts have to be ordered from other countries and manufactures. I appriciate Jason hooking me up with the good guy prices, and I am more than happy to wait.

What's that Mr. Watercooled? What did you and Rusty bring back from Moab? Don't mess with the pregnant lady! [-(

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Sure don't miss the "turd"

LOPHAT

Postby LOPHAT » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:51 am

Do NOT mess with the pregnant lady...i'm missing my left pinky toe cause of backtalking the wife.
Pants on the ground, pants on the ground...lookin like a FOOL with your pants on the ground. Hat turned sideways gold in your mouth...

Return to “KCW completed projects”