*DEATH*

DaKine

Postby DaKine » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 pm

jeremy wrote:I'm with Franz on this one. It's only a car. Anyone with a tape measure, cut off wheel and a welding machine could have made something similiar.

Ouch, I've got a tape measure, cut off wheel and welder....I couldn't make that car. :-s
-Jon

Señor Ryan D wrote:I MAKE YOGART TO THIS!!!!

http://www.vimeo.com/16806035

hoodrat

Postby hoodrat » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorry my main man Woody(typing on cell phone)...... all i was saying is that i stalk the "current posts" hourly, and everytime i see **DEATH** in the current talk i have to check it. I check hoping that its a link to a classified that is offering this little gem up for sale. The current owner has some bug painted up like a cincinatti bengal, "the jungle bug" I believe its called, offered for sale. Ive contemplated calling on it so I have an excuse to make an offer on *DEATH* ............ ( my wife likely would give me a death sentence) oh and as far as the tingle, its the feeling in the front of my pants that i get everytime i see pics of this car........ Its sort of like 2 Q-tips going crazy in my ears........TIGER BLOOD

LOPHAT

Postby LOPHAT » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm

I feel like I've spoken too much on this subject so I'll leave it at this. Franz made death outa mostly ramshackle left over bits and pieces, and made it look "right"...without the use of chrome thingamajigs and flashy whatchacallits.

Some mofo's have a blank check and can't pull off a good looking ride.

I guess all I'm trying to say is, it's an art to make a car or bike or whatever look "right". The KCW guys pull it off time and time again.

And the more people can't put their finger on why it just looks "right" is a testiment to the builder...and their sense of rightness.

Ok now I've confused myself.
Pants on the ground, pants on the ground...lookin like a FOOL with your pants on the ground. Hat turned sideways gold in your mouth...

alykat

death

Postby alykat » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 pm

With all due respect Jeremy , you are very wrong. I ran a body shop for years and been around builders and customizers since my preteen years (I'm 64 now) and very few of those people could have pulled of this build. It's not the tools, it's the vision.
911 operator: What is your emergency ? Me: Some asshole just pulled out in front of me & totaled my car! 911: Are you injured? Me: No. 911: Is the other driver injured ? Me: Not yet....but you should probably send an ambulance.

jeremy

Postby jeremy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 am

I just thought I would see who would bite and get all rilled up over a car. Seriously, that car took alot of work and imagination and is definately a one off. =D>

alykat

death

Postby alykat » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 am

Damn Candyans. Always trying to start trouble. [-X Smile I know better, just can't help stepping in.
911 operator: What is your emergency ? Me: Some asshole just pulled out in front of me & totaled my car! 911: Are you injured? Me: No. 911: Is the other driver injured ? Me: Not yet....but you should probably send an ambulance.

Tuned Perfection

Re: death

Postby Tuned Perfection » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 am

alykat wrote:Damn Candyans. Always trying to start trouble. [-X Smile I know better, just can't help stepping in.

No one but the Brits get our sense of humour.
Greg

If you can't run with the big dogs....

Stay on the porch.

Craig

Re: death

Postby Craig » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Tuned Perfection wrote:
alykat wrote:Damn Candyans. Always trying to start trouble. [-X Smile I know better, just can't help stepping in.

No one but the Brits get our sense of humour.

That's cos only you guys and us Brits can handle people ripping into them. We like to whip back at the odd "Septic-Tank" and show they are no better than us. We are used to people telling us how crap we are but we know that we are the elite!!! ;-)

(Now watch some Gung-Ho jock try to knock us down again lol)

***WARNING THIS POST IS POWERED BY ALCOHOL AND SARCASM***
They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result

Woody
yo mama

Postby Woody » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 pm

hoodrat wrote:Sorry my main man Woody(typing on cell phone)...... all i was saying is that i stalk the "current posts" hourly, and everytime i see **DEATH** in the current talk i have to check it. I check hoping that its a link to a classified that is offering this little gem up for sale. The current owner has some bug painted up like a cincinatti bengal, "the jungle bug" I believe its called, offered for sale. Ive contemplated calling on it so I have an excuse to make an offer on *DEATH* ............ ( my wife likely would give me a death sentence) oh and as far as the tingle, its the feeling in the front of my pants that i get everytime i see pics of this car........ Its sort of like 2 Q-tips going crazy in my ears........TIGER BLOOD

I got the same problem with this damn Iphone, I could text like a Mofo with my BlackBerry, but Ill get this thing down. Oh and if Death does come up for sale Im sure youll have a little bit of a bidding war to deal with, the car just has "it" every true car guy knows what "it" is, some customs have it and some dont.
Cheese

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxUB9h4A_k&nomobile=1

It looks like someone got their inspiration from Death, but that just might be my woman eyes.
Last edited by Mrs. Muhr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Link didn't work for me. Frown
-Corey

Mrs. Muhr

Postby Mrs. Muhr » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

If this one does not work look up on you tube the GSXR Powered VW Hotrod.

Woody
yo mama

Postby Woody » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Its cute, the paints gay, and itll spin the tires woohoo . There does appear to be some solid engineering there though.
Cheese

C.Hamburg
purple drank

Postby C.Hamburg » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh yeah I've seen that Death is way better.
-Corey

Dirtylawnchair

Postby Dirtylawnchair » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

It runs though don't it
Pigpen wrote:No babies have died in my bus, so it must be working.

Paulie

Return to “KCW completed projects”