Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 66 deluxe megahatch

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Participant

MEGAHATCH!!!????

68tintop
    Participant

Fuck yea that things dope!!

curbo
    Participant

Just superb

Pete
    Participant

Doug made some time to work on my rig. I think I have his full attention for the next few days. ?

This post deserves to come over to the next page.  Soooooo awesome, Franz.  The rack, hatch…I look at all of it and am floored that it’s all handmade one-off stuff you fabbed up there in the shop, with no plans to go by.

Kleake
    Participant

Doug made some time to work on my rig. I think I have his full attention for the next few days. ?

This post deserves to come over to the next page. Soooooo awesome, Franz. The rack, hatch…I look at all of it and am floored that it’s all handmade one-off stuff you fabbed up there in the shop, with no plans to go by.

I second that.  This bus is off the hook cool

Pat K
    Participant

Its all coming together.

Great vision Franz. ??

We will build it if it comes.

66beater
    Participant

That hatch is soooo dope! Your engine is a work of art! So many rad and functional details on this one??

us after hours hackshows just trying to “keep up with the Jones’s”

Franz
    Participant

YEAHHHH! I’ve been working on this bus for two years. Maybe I’m a slacker. Maybe I don’t have much extra time. Maybe it was a lot of work.

All I know is that its almost road worthy, and I’m excited to see the end.

Thank you for all the nice words, and a big thank you to JJ for giving me space to build my personal projects at KCW.

Speaker wire under the headliner, and component systems in the rear corners.

Grey sponge bus door type seal for the top with Brass retainer strips.

Critter1
    Participant

Yes! Love the colors on your bus! You’ve always had a great vision on your projects and this is no different. It’ll be great to see it completed soon!

John Jones

Looking good franz !! I don’t know if you realize it.. but your bus is the most anticipated build at my shop..   I’m not here to judge why it took a couple moments extra time..  I’m am here to say that I hope you enjoy it as much or more than I Enjoy mine!!!

Its hard building a personal project.  I know as well as anyone..

keep at it!!!  you would be having a blast here… it’s like Baja in a bus!!!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

tlambert
    Participant

Looking great Franz keep up the progress.

Tim

Jdawg
    Participant

I love this bus…honestly the pictures don’t do it justice. it was really cool to look at all the neat stuff you’ve done when I was there. cant wait to see a pic of you and the family cruising it.

mtnbus
    Participant

so sick ! Nice work Franz!

Volksman
    Participant

I hope you are planning to drive this to the utah vw classic in September. Park that next to JJ and have some fun!

John Jones

See how many comments your bus gets…     franz seems to say as little as he can about his bus..  the people who post the most are really our friends..  and they look forward to seeing your bus out in the elements!     we enjoy seeing your excitement.. and excitement is contagious.. so go ahead and be a little excited about this!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.