64 Sportsmobile

//64 Sportsmobile
64 Sportsmobile 2017-09-11T20:24:35+00:00

Home Forums Bullshit 64 Sportsmobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #1731 |

ย I bought this Bus forever ago in a five Bus deal, this is all I still have of them ( well, technically the top of the SuperHighroof came from this deal too so guess I kept 1 and a half Buses!) Almost 100% sure it’s a Very early 64 Sportsmobile, OG paint!!!! Powder coated a donor set of front seat frames for this Rig today, have 5 14″ rims ready, front bumper powder coated…… ย stole parts from this rig over a decade ago with my buddies permission then ended up buying the Bus ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ ย Guess I gotta give em back!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†ย  ๐Ÿ˜†

John Jones
    Keymaster

Stock height on RGB’s!!!!!! ย With BFG’s!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

16 years of Solutions and Getting shit DONE!

Rustabus
    Participant

Yep! Gonna use that Bus tranny I scored for $100, fuck that no hop shit, Bus transmissions go in Buses!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Really interested in those engine parts the old man offered up at the shop last week. Would way rather have a KCW 2005 Longblock with cool vintage shit then a painters 1914……. no offense to Painters!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Sooooo, Bout that motor????????? ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

Getting a good collection of powder coated parts rounded up for this Rig!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ Need to figure out a rear bumper next!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.