Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 405 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Are your Argentina repops even reflective? Johnny only needed one and when following him at night the fucker doesn’t even shine…..it’s just a red blob sitting there??

John Jones

NO Brake parts today….. Β Plan “B” has been initiated!!! Β  πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰

No tail lights either…. We have a plan B there also.

It takes a lot to stop this train. πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰ Β  Peet said… “We got this Β πŸ™‚ Β  We have two and half days to do what we did in two!” Β I trust him! πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ˜€ Β  Sounds like Roosters is a GO!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

John Jones

It takes a lot to stop this train. πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰ Β  Peet said… “We got this Β πŸ™‚ Β  We have two and half days to do what we did in two!” Β I trust him! πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ˜€ Β  Sounds like Roosters is a GO!

John Jones

John Jones

Plan B is in effect. Β Rebuild the fronts… Overnight oval fronts for the rear, we have Thing shoes to modify and some early bus, (NON BD) rear drums and Franz is going to machine them to look like BD… Β We have the original fronts and one extra KCW drum to go off of for the rear. Β Turns out the BD brakes are beetle diameter, but wider. Β Like Hot rod beetle brakes. πŸ™‚ Β  Β  Β Small problem.. One of the cylinders pistons were corroded beyond use…. Β what can we steal two pistons that are the same size??? Β I bet they are larger than beetle…….. πŸ˜•

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by John Jones.

John Jones

I want everyone to take notice.. that my guys are using all correct hardware through out on this rig.. It had a lot of stuff… but it had alot that wasn’t there and or rusty…. They boys have been going through all the KCW OG ZINC Hardware collection to make sure EVERY 8mm bolt and nut take a 14mm wrench. Β and it is all black.. everything, everywhere. Β even under door panels and such…

You guys are killing it.. and not short cutting shit… Β This is the kind of stuff Fans and Customers alike LOVE….

Peet is kicking ASS on assembly today.. Β  Franz Johnny and I feed him parts… He inspects and installs!!!! Β he has done a ton of the assembly on both these busses….. Β He knows his way around a barn door better than the average Vw Mechanic.. and his way around busses more than most guys who drive busses! Β Anyway… Thanks for the hard work from my Clean Shop They rock!

Time to get another Barndoor out on the street out front!!! and on the highway to many many smiles!!!! πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by John Jones.

Dario
    Participant

I’ll have a beer for everyone when I walk in the door!!! Killing it is an understatement!!! ? very impressive to watch.

β€œLife is a waterfall,
    We’re one in the river and one again after the fall”

John Jones

I am “lovin every minute of it”Β  πŸ™‚

Plan b is in motion.. Franz is the man with a plan and killing it…. One step at a time. Β One part at a time, in order of importance. Β Some things MUST get done.. Β Like Brakes… πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰

Peets still kicking it’s ass… and for hours to come tonight…. Β Committed to the goal!

I think the bus is starting to “See the light” Β Ya know what I mean???? πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜‰

Jdawg
    Participant

jesus that motor gets me every time.

John Jones

oh shit.. Β  Peet is on assembly like stink on shit. πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰Β  πŸ˜‰ Β  or maybe… Like a guy waiting to do cocaine off a strippers ass???? Β I dunno… Β he’s killing it.. as well as Franz!!! Β This is high stress time.. and we, they are handling it.

Pat K
    Participant

DO WOOOORK!!! ???

We will build it if it comes.

Jdawg
    Participant

The progress hourly is more than most do in a week.

John Jones

JDawg!!!

Jdawg
    Participant

Holy shit!!! There’s that motor again! I say you just stab that in the OLDMANN!Β  πŸ˜›

66beater
    Participant

Loving this shit!!!! I love working on rad projects with crazy deadlines… never worked on anything quite this rad! It’s just exciting to see this project coming together without stopping!???

us after hours hackshows just trying to β€œkeep up with the Jones’s”

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.