Home Forums Bullshit '53 Single Camp – DUBFAB Camper

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Got a Barndoor, finally.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by DUBFAB.
    curbo
    Participant

Sweet

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by curbo.
    Rustabus
    Participant

That’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Jones

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Franz
    Participant

Congrats, That is quite the camper set-up.

I think you should ditch that dumb camper door and build a custom cargo door similar to binz. Paint it dove blue and shit.

Or do a binz conversion all together and have the world’s first recreation bd binz.

What 20- number is it? How early 53? Surely it has holes for the rear bumper?

DUBFAB
    Participant

Congrats, That is quite the camper set-up. I think you should ditch that dumb camper door and build a custom cargo door similar to binz. Paint it dove blue and shit. Or do a binz conversion all together and have the world’s first recreation bd binz. What 20- number is it? How early 53? Surely it has holes for the rear bumper?

December ’53. It has holes for the rear bumper but i keep reading that trucks didn’t get rear bumpers until spring of ’54. I have a wicked rear truck bumper for it, but I want to know if it came with a bumper.

I’m gonna slam it on air and build out the camper. When I get bored with it, I’ll convert it back to a proper truck. The gates are razor straight from not being opened in 50 years.

I love the BINZ idea, I could get behind that. Where’s Chris Vuc, I need some measurements.  🙂

BBWB
    Participant

Very unique truck. I would keep it just as it is. Refurbished though and slammed. 😀

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

66beater
    Participant

Perfect plan! So many guys out there will be pissed! ?

us after hours hackshows just trying to “keep up with the Jones’s”

John Jones

very cool truck… I feel like I have seen pics of it.. like Lind or one of those ol boys found it years ago?

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Bitchin BarnScab bro. Fosho

Franz
    Participant

Somebody cut the roof off. Stole it a few years back. There is a thread on samba somewhere.

DUBFAB
    Participant

Yes, the roof is cut, semaphores too. All of the original pieces are there. Time to learn how to TIG weld.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by DUBFAB.
    DUBFAB
    Participant

Ideas are spinning. I love stupid wheels.

IMG_5995

IMG_5922

IMG_5923

BBWB
    Participant

Love the picture Lemorris is drawing of this. I like the wheels too. I think it would look sick if you painted the squares black and white, like a checker board.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

DUBFAB
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.