Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff 2018 Moab car show

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Team Utah is ready to roll . We plan to leave Lehi around 0930.  Wife and kids will be rolling down this time.  Cole is the babysitter!

ColeB

I’m heading out around noon. Emilee and I in her bus, Weston and Malia in the BBOE and KB in the mango.

Mrs. Muhr
    Participant
    John Jones

I am going to have a very hard time waiting till 3pm…   Rusty. You driving straight there or here first?  I guess that makes a difference for me..  😎  Come get your boat!!!! 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

John Jones

We need to have some over the top awesome fun tonight!!!!     hummm…..    maybe a corn hole tournament?  BB gun competition? I think some of those “Old cats” coming are leaving Saturday and heading home..  8-(

lets cook some awesome food tonight!!!!!!    Let celebrate and be merry!!!! 😎

Franz
    Participant

I got some lawn darts loaded.

Andym
    Participant

Man I keep saying it…I wanna get in on all this fun.. have fun and keep it on 2 feet or 4 wheels…

John Jones

Lawn Darts!!!! YES!

I got my shit done.. Oil and filter changed, valves adjusted, points adjusted… Corporate is buying us a bunch of Fajita meat for tonight!!! and Margarita’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Lets have a fiesta!!!! 😎

I hoping to be out of here by 1pm!!!! 😎

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

I have to work tomorrow so Ill be there on Saturday night! Don’t have too much fun without us!

Gretchen Jones

We’re here and getting set up!!!!! Dogs playing, relaxing starting!!! I brought a bunch of fajita meat!!!!6594E90F-CB79-498A-BC23-A6645428D7EC

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

68tintop
    Participant

Leaving Gj now see u soon

Gretchen Jones

Thanks!!! I think I counted 29 Volkswagens!!! Heading to Onion Creek soon!FB887092-9DD5-4E59-B019-F7525A831806

Gretchen Jones

Ready to roll!!!!!5BE2FEC6-D529-4AA3-918D-4F05C1D741F7

68tintop
    Participant

Well we missed the car show but we went on an amazing cruise through onion creek. Beat the shit out of my bus but had a blast?thanks to kcw and the ottingers for let’s us hang

ibbrown1
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.