Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff 2018 Moab car show

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Participant

http://moabcarshow.org/

This the next trip to plan for?

I’m planning to be settled into a new place in GJ by then and ready to do some spring camping.

Who’s coming?

JJ think you can one arm bandit the Pamper by then?

We will build it if it comes.

Franz
    Participant

I’m sure there is a facebook page about Ottinger’s tour? They let us camp outside of town at the warehouse last time. I have not checked to confirm if we are still invited to camp there again.

John Jones

I bet we could stay at the shop again..       It’s nice and convient and safe and no paying etc….. But I sure want to do MORE driving this year!!!!!  The number of baja’s is growing… I’m not scared to rally my bus…. but I would much rather leave it set up at camp, and RALLY the fuck out of my baja this time….    I’m not gonna do the slow tours this year…. 😎   I’m getting up early and hitting some hard shit in my baja!!!!!!!!

DSCF5930

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

John Jones

OH SHIT….. I just realized… I am going to have a new not 100% shoulder… so….. I guess I might not be driving the hell out of a baja just yet.. damnit… 😎 damn….. maybe corporate can drive?? Yeah ok.. that will work… She can drive me!!!! 😎

BBWB
    Participant

You could get Kimbrough to drive.:)  NOT!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

mtnbus
    Participant

^^^^ hahahaha !

I think Ill  be in Baja this time around…..

Willy

I’m in! And this time probably solo! 😉

John Jones

April 27-29th..  I am hoping to do some spirited offroading this time.. in my baja. 😎

John Jones

coming up soon… and I think Mark is going to be here and go over with us also!!!!!   He told me Moab is on his BUCKET list of places to visit on earth…. well… he’s gonna get to cross it off his list!!!!!!!   and I just thought about it.. Mark… You will be able to meet Rusty here.. even if we can’t get him down to the shop….

I’m betting meeting this guy and seeing his busses and moab is going to be a bit exciting…. anyway… talking it up….. 7 weeks or so…

JasonS
    Participant

JJ I will be your driver! Maybe you will let me drive this since it has 4 wheels and I don’t have to balance it.

John Jones

Next planned campout!!!!!!!….. although I hope to get another night or two before then…. 😎

Write it on your calendars. tell your boss… or your wife, or your mom.. what ever the case might be….  Lets make a weekend out of it…!

Peet
    Participant

I cant wait for this camping trip!

John Jones

2 weeks!!!!   Tell your mom’s, bosses, wife, corporate, work, who ever it is that has the ability to tell you NO… let them know ahead of time.. Your going to MOAB to hang with the KCW crew and others and have a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DUBfab,, tell all your western colorado buddies…  and be there!

Someone call Dave at VGM and get his out there, or maybe those black line boys…  someone better tell piggy and nelson too..

Pat K
    Participant

Who coming?

We will build it if it comes.

ColeB

Emilee and I will roll down in HER bus! I’m sure there will be a couple other buses coming from my family. I don’t know exactly who is coming from Utah. But I’d bet we will have 10ish vehicles driving with us

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.