2018 High Sierra Campout Sept 21, 22, and 23

//2018 High Sierra Campout Sept 21, 22, and 23
2018 High Sierra Campout Sept 21, 22, and 232018-09-10T14:57:22+00:00

Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff 2018 High Sierra Campout Sept 21, 22, and 23

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I wanted to get a thread going for a campout I plan on going to in 2 weeks.. It’s very near Reno Nevada, at Mitch Case’s house…

Watch the video,,, maybe I can talk Mitch into posting up…  Check out the face book link for all the info… I am not on face book.. sorry.

My plan…. Leave outta here wednesday and head to Baker Hot Springs in Utah…. soak and stay the night… Thursday, about 8 hour or so drive to Spencer Hot springs… Near Eureka NV… Soak, eat, drink, smoke and be merry and listen for the wild donkeys at night… It’s one of my favorite places… and would love to do a big ass bus camp out out there!!!!!  Friday, head to Mitch’s place… Party, set up, take a trail bike and ride his property and have fucking fun…

Jim Cusato is usually there… That is enough reason to justify the drive.. and the hot springs, and VW’s are icing on the cake…. I a sure there will be a big OLD VOLKS crew there…. and those dudes are the real deal…. 😎

Saturday they are having the band and brats!! and beer I bet…

Sunday… Head back to spencer hot springs for another soaking in paradise, monday…. Maybe head home… Maybe go to salt lake… hummm..

https://www.facebook.com/events/608095482887953/?ti=icl

John Jones
    Keymaster

I see the face book link no worky.. sorry guys.. I will get info..

John Jones
    Keymaster

well shit… I can’t seem to give you anything.. maybe I should delete this…. damn… 8-(  I can’t find it advertised or posted anywhere… 8-(

John Jones
    Keymaster

I’m thinking about heading out the 19th.. Thats a wednesday.. after work…  Incase anyone else wants to tag along.. 😎

Kleake
    Participant

Would love to do this, but I will not be home this week.  Have fun

John Jones
    Keymaster

I hope someone does this trip with me…  Rusty, Bubba, Dan anyone??  It will be fun!!!!! 😎  If not…. I will rolll solo…. 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Sounds fun ditch Zoey and head out with the wife to a camp out to  eat some good food and party. I will talk to the wife 😬

Mitch Case
    Participant

Ok the link worked for me. Since I’m the creator of the event I think it lets me in. I’d like to try friending someone on FB then I can invite them to the camp out and see if the link works. I’m not good with technology so looking for some help. Can someone send me a friend request on FB mitch Case is my screen name in Reno NV

John Jones
    Keymaster

Welcome Mitch!!!!!   I’m glad to have you in here… 😎  Now.. Lets talk this campout up!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It’s going to be a blast.. getting there will be a blast….

Someone Friend Mitch on Face book and lets see if we can post a link of the video up…

John Jones
    Keymaster

Sorry Mitch I guess I don’t have any friends on face book… 8-(   I am surprised people still post in there….. 😎

I woke up to some awesome news this morning… Corporate is coming with me next week!!! WOO HOOO!!!!  ROAD TRIP ON HWY 50… LOVE IT! 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

I am hoping to take at least one trail bike with me… 😎  My awesome wife and my awesome 2 dogs…

Leaving out on Thursday it sounds like… Baker Hot springs That night, then onto Spencer Friday and night. Then onto the campout on Saturday!!! Live band, catered Brats and Beer… and VW’s…. and just Good Damn people….  😎

Speshel k
    Participant

JJ,

Posting this for Mitch. Let me know if you can see it. Video is too large to post here but can be viewed if this link works. Event looks awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/608095482887953/?ti=icl

Corporate
    Keymaster

YAY!!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!!! I’ve never been to Spencer Hot Springs! I hope I hear donkeys!!!!!!!!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Mitch Case
    Participant

This is our second year doing the camp out first year we roasted a pig that kicked some ass. This we have the band back we had a lot of fun listening to them. This year were bringing the back the bounce house for the kids and adding an adult version. We had 80-100 people last year I think we will have more this year. Pancake breakfast on Sunday and we have a onesie party Saturday night. We have 55 achres to play in. I’ll have to figure out how to post pics but I’m telling you it’s worth the trip.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I get to go on a long road trip with multiple stops in my bus with my BEST friend and my dogs… 😎  Can’t wait!!!  See ya Saturday Mitch!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.